Personal Branding: How to Build Your Personal Brand

  • Published on
    11-Apr-2017

  • View
    1.973

  • Download
    2

Embed Size (px)

Transcript

<ul><li><p>Personal Brand Factor </p><p>Pam MooreCEO / FounderMarketing NutzSocial Zoom Factor </p><p>Social Zoom Factor #GetRealChat#SocialZoomFactor@PamMktgNut</p></li><li><p>10 Reasons You Need Personal Brandhttp://www.socialzoomfactor.com/personalbrand</p></li><li><p>Embrace the</p><p>JOURNEY! </p></li><li><p>newsno longerbreaks!</p><p>It </p><p>tweets! </p></li><li><p>Facebook</p><p> 66% users get news on site 62% find news by chance 38% actively seek news 44% total U.S. Population gets news on Facebook! </p></li><li><p>Facebook</p><p> 1.09 Billion daily active users 989 million mobile daily active users </p><p> 1.65 billion monthly active users</p></li><li><p>YOUare the media</p></li><li><p>People dont just buy things, they join things</p></li><li><p>These brands differentiate based on their brand. </p><p>They use simplicity, value, trust, emotion and human </p><p>connection. </p></li><li><p>But they are brands, not people, right? </p></li><li><p>Digital and social body language. Your actions speak louder than your words</p></li><li><p>YOU are your brand</p></li><li><p>Embrace OPCs Other peoples community &amp; content</p></li><li><p>Got Personal Branding Strategy? </p></li><li><p>You have a personal brand regardless if youve </p><p>consciously designed or thought about it or not. </p></li><li><p>Stop the excuses You are not too busy You dont have to be a: </p><p>Writer Programmer Brand or social guru Rock star </p></li><li><p>Personal branding goals </p><p> Thought leadership Establish brand Grow and enhance brand Support employer brand Enhance career Future employment opportunities</p><p> Ignite OPCs </p></li><li><p>My Brand is What I say What I do What I think What I tweet What I post on Facebook What I Instagram What I Pin What I snap on Snapchat What I write in email What I share How I respond How I interact on &amp; offline! How I drive!</p><p> ME! </p></li><li><p>Your brand is perceptions What people say behind your back </p><p> What people say when you leave a room </p><p> What people post on a review site or social network </p><p> What people think about you</p><p> Words people use to describe you </p></li><li><p>Know the difference</p><p>Authenticity vs transparency</p></li><li><p>Take charge of your brand</p><p>DO NOT let emotions drive it</p></li><li><p>Not just image</p><p>Sustainability matters </p></li><li><p>Tell Your Story Its not only about you Engage others Share your journey Be patient</p></li><li><p>People dont buy what you do, but WHY you do it! </p></li><li><p>Its in our DNA to find people with the same beliefs. </p></li><li><p>Who are YOU? </p><p> Who are you? What do you stand for? What value do you offer? Who do you offer value for? What is your differentiator? What do you need to learn? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Whats your OPCs? </p></li><li><p> WHO are you talking to? WHAT do they need? WHEN will they engage with you? HOW can you help? WHERE do they want to talk? WHY should they care? Why should you invest? </p></li><li><p>Where to start 1. Plan: Goals + Objectives 2. Vision/ Mission 3. Persona 4. Name (consistent, easy to remember) 5. Social Profiles 6. Domain 7. Message House (bio, description, vision)8. Technology (hosting, measure etc.)9. Content Strategy </p></li><li><p>You must Pick a name (consistent, easy &amp; memorable) Build your persona (create once, use many) Secure &amp; leverage top networks </p><p> Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Snapchat Google+ YouTube Instagram Tumblr Flickr Domain </p></li><li><p>Blog Home base Stays with you always Tell stories Thought leadership Integrated platform for social presence</p><p> Ignite OPCs via syndication &amp; guest blogging </p></li><li><p>Blogging: Tell your story Medium Tumblr Wordpress self hosted</p><p> Hosting: Hostgator Themes: StudioPress, ThemeForest</p><p> KISS</p></li><li><p>Facebook most active -70% engage on site daily-45% several times a day </p><p>Instagram 49% </p><p>Twitter 36% </p><p>Pinterest 17%</p><p>LinkedIn 13% </p><p>Facebook is home base for many people</p></li><li><p>Facebook Build your brand Storytelling Live video Build your network Establish community Embrace evangelists Share content Grow blog readership Thought leadership OPC </p></li><li><p>LinkedIn More than job seeking / recruiting Build your brand Build your network Establish community Publish content Grow blog readership Thought leadership Achieve business goals OPC baby! </p></li><li><p>Twitter Ignite your network Find relevant content Become a curation machine Leverage &amp; setup tribes Thought leadership Blog readership Use tools to grow following (Manage Flitter)</p></li><li><p>Instagram Tell stories Humanize your brand Connect dots with corporate / employer </p><p> Connect with other humans </p><p> Integrate with other networks</p></li><li><p>Video Live Streaming &amp; Mobile Broadcasting Facebook Live Periscope UstreamYouTube Live</p><p> Behind the scenes Exclusive content Q&amp;A Up close and persona Broadcast events, launches, news</p></li><li><p>Meaningful Journey Dont focus on follower counts focus on heart counts</p><p> Look at metrics that help you understand if people are believing you and if they believe the same.</p><p> Start with a seed. </p></li><li><p>Personal Brand Zoom Kit: http://www.themarketingnutz.com/personalbrandzoom</p><p>10 Reasons You Need Personal Brandhttp://www.socialzoomfactor.com/personalbrand</p></li><li><p>Questions? Pam MooreCEO / Founder Marketing Nutz@pammktgnutBlog: www.pammarketingnut.comAgency: www.themarketingnutz.comPodcast: www.socialzoomfactor.com</p></li><li><p>Maslows hierarchy of needsMorality,creativity, </p><p>spontaneity, problem solving, lack of prejudice, </p><p>acceptance of facts</p><p>Self-esteem, confidence, achievement, respect of others, respect by others</p><p>Friendship, family, sexual intimacy</p><p>Security of body, employment, resources, morality, family, health, property</p><p>Breathing, food, water, sleep, homostasis, excretionphysiological</p><p>safety</p><p>belonging</p><p>esteem</p><p>self-actualization</p></li><li><p>Hierarchy of social community inspiration</p><p>self-actualization</p><p>esteem</p><p>belonging</p><p>safety</p><p>physiological</p><p>achieve</p><p>connect</p><p>inspire</p></li><li><p>The RIGHT people will find you if you are authentic in what you </p><p>believe.</p></li><li><p>Communities Create Markets</p><p>Opportunity Harvest</p><p>Free member</p><p>Paid member</p><p>Loyal evangelist</p><p>Community Zone Customer Zone</p><p>$$</p></li></ul>