2. What is Social Media? Intro to Social Media Analytics Analytics for Social Media Platforms- Twitter Facebook Pinterest Slideshare LinkedIn Youtube Tumblr Flickr Wordpress Blogger Instagram, Google+ & Vine Thank You
3. Social media are computer-mediated tools that allow people to create, share or exchange information, ideas, and pictures/videos in virtual communities and networks Social media technologies take on many different forms including blogs, business networks, enterprise social networks, forums, micro blogs, photo sharing, products/services review, social bookmarking, social gaming, social networks, video sharing and virtual worlds.
4. Social Media Analytics Analytic Tools - Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture & others provide detailed analytics Other basic information like bounce rate, browsers used, operating systems used, Search Keywords people use to find your blog & Social Media traffic can also be measured through the tool. Platforms like Twitter, FB, Youtube, Pinterest & others provide their own analytics which provide a detailed view of how your social media platforms are working Referrers Social Media Analytics
5. TwitterTwitter AnalyticsAnalytics Twitter provides Impressions, Engagements, Top tweets, promoted tweets, twitter Cards & other Data. This can be used to improve your tweets. Also Month on Month changes, profile mentions & others
6. FacebookFacebook AnalyticsAnalytics Facebook provides likes, reach, people engaged, organic likes, paid likes, who your audience are & others. City, Country, language, Video analytics are also available
7. PinterestPinterest AnalyticsAnalytics Pinterest provides Impressions, views, clicks, activity from your blog/site, country, boards with top impressions, repins, top pins, likes & others
8. SlideshareSlideshare AnalyticsAnalytics Slideshare provides Total views, slideshare actions, top content, traffic sources, viewers, social media, countries & others
9. LinkedInLinkedIn AnalyticsAnalytics LinkedIn Provides 2 kinds of analytics. 1) Stats for the posts you publish. This includes Demography, who is viewing your posts, views & others 2) Your profile views Only a few details are available in this & full list can be unlocked with LinkedIn premium.
10. YoutubeYoutube AnalyticsAnalytics Youtube Provides a wide range of data for the videos uploaded. Some of the data includes performance, engagement, top videos, demographics, traffic sources & others.
11. TumblrTumblr AnalyticsAnalytics Tumblr doesnt have a full analytics package for the users yet. However, it provides the basic parameters like no. of followers, who followed you & others. But you can implement Google analytics for your tumblr profile to get the complete information about your profiles. Tumblr GA
12. FlickrFlickr AnalyticsAnalytics Flickr provides a host of information about your photos like source breakdown, views, top views & others. This is a paid service & is available only to Pro members. For the free account, only the followers & following is available
13. WordpressWordpress AnalyticsAnalytics Wordpress provides a wealth of information about your posts like Views, keywords, referrers, Clicks, Referrers, Comments, Followers, top posts & others.
14. BloggerBlogger AnalyticsAnalytics Blogger provides info on posts like page views, traffic sources, posts, audience & others. Google analytics can also be used with the blogger to find out more metrics related to your posts.
15. Instagram, Google+, Flickr & Vine AnalyticsInstagram, Google+, Flickr & Vine Analytics Instagram, Google+, Flickr & Vine dont provide complete analytics for the users. Very little information in the form of number of followers, views, no. of loops & other details are available. Instagram No. of Followers & Following Vine No. of Followers, Following & Loops Google+ - Followers & No. of Views