Attitude is Everything!

Embed Size (px)

DESCRIPTION

"Have among yourselves the same attitude that is also yours in Christ Jesus." Philippians 2:5 "...that you should put away the old self of your former way of life, corrupted through deceitful desires, and be renewed in the spirit of your minds..." Ephesians 4:22-23 "One of the most important steps you can take toward achieving your greatest potential in life is to learn to monitor your attitude and its impact on your work performance, relationships and everyone around you." Keith Harrell Hope this presentation will generate inspiration, encourage self-improvement, and allow transformation in the Spirit.

Text of Attitude is Everything!

  • 1. ATTITUDE IS EVERY THING !

2. THE ICEBERG

  • HOW MUCH DO YOU SEE OF AN ICEBERG?

3. THE ICEBERG ONLY 10% OFANYICEBERG IS VISIBLE. THE REMAINING 90% IS BELOW SEA LEVEL. 4. THE ICEBERG SEA LEVEL 10 % 90 % VISIBLE ABOVE SEA LEVEL INVISIBLE BELOW SEA LEVEL 5.

  • The Iceberg phenomena is also applicable on human beings

THE ICEBERG 6. THE ICEBERG SEA LEVEL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS ATTITUDE UNKNOWNTO OTHERS KNOWNTO OTHERS 7.

  • In other words,

THE ICEBERG 8. THE ICEBERG SEA LEVEL BEHAVIOR VALUES STANDARDS JUDGMENTS ATTITUDE MOTIVES ETHICS - BELIEFS KNOWNTO OTHERS UNKNOWNTO OTHERS IMPACT 9. WHAT MAKES YOUR LIFE 100% ? = = = = 82 96 98 100 Let each letter of the alphabetic has a value equals to it sequence of the alphabetical order: 1 A 2 B 3 C 26 25 24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 Z Y X W V U T S R Q P O N M L K J I H G F E D 1 A 20 T 20 T 5 4 21 20 9 E D U T I 11 K 14 N 15 O 5 7 4 5 12 23 E G D E L W 8 H 1 A 18 R 11 18 15 23 4 K R O W D 19 S 11 K 9 I 19 12 12 S L L 10. THECAN DOATTITUDE

  • YouCAN DOeverything, but not all at once.
  • YouCAN DOeverything, if its important enough for you to do.
  • YouCAN DOeverything, but you may not be the best at everything.
  • YouCAN DOeverything, but there will be limitations.
  • YouCAN DOeverything, but youll need help.

11. BEST QUOTES ON POSITIVE ATTITUDE

  • A positive thought is the seed of a positive result.
  • If you dont like something, change it.If you cant change it, change your attitude.Dont complain.
  • The most significant change in a persons life is a change of attitude. Right attitudes produce right actions.
  • If you really want to be happy, nobody can stop you.

12. BEST QUOTES ON POSITIVE ATTITUDE

  • Whether a glass if half-full or half-empty, depends on the attitude of the person looking at it.
  • There is a better way for everything.Find it.
  • A positive attitude is not a destination.It is a way of life.
  • The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.

13. BEST QUOTES ON POSITIVE ATTITUDE

  • The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.
  • The man with confidence in himself gains the confidence of others.
  • You will only go as far as you think you can go.
  • The biggest mistake of all is to avoid situations in which you might make a mistake.

14. BEST QUOTES ON POSITIVE ATTITUDE

  • A positive attitude is like a magnet for positive results.
  • Our life is a reflection of our attitudes.
  • Positive attitudes create a chain reaction of positive thoughts.
  • Attitude, not aptitude, determines your altitude.
  • No man fails if he does his best.

15. BEST QUOTES ON POSITIVE ATTITUDE

  • Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can.
  • A creative attitude is the fuel of progress and growth.
  • Either I will find a way, or I will make one.
  • Be the change you want to see in this world.
  • Forgive others and you will be forgiven.