1. Photography is an art that can be mastered with practice,
making mistakes and learning from them. In fact, this stands true
for almost all forms of art
2. Your subject should be placed at the right position and
angle while you press the shutter button. For ensuring that the
subject(s) look good in your photograph you can take a trial shot
and see the effect in your camera screen
3. Flash is attached just above the lens. This kind of lighting
arrangement is not conducive for getting a good photograph.
Therefore, remove the flash and use another Studio Lighting Kits
for Beginners for the purpose. Place the light away from the
camera. This will help in creating shadow of the feature of the
subject. Thus, adding a dimension to it
4. Diffused light helps in creating a uniform and soft
illumination on the face of the subject. So use a diffusion panel
with your studio lighting equipment
5. A good portrait can be ruined if your camera is not still.
This results in a blurred image. So use a stand to reduce any such
fault from the image.