2. What is Spaceavatar? A non-profit start-up association of space enthusiast who want to enhance the landscape of space faring community. World-wide network of space enthusiasts who together want to collaborate new ideas to develop new space art, technologies and missions A new way of space-faring for the benefit of mankind
3. Why Non Profit?? A nonprofit organization (NPO) is an organization that uses surplus revenues to achieve its goals rather than to distribute them as profit or dividends. - Gary M. Grobman Unlike commercial companies, we want to make space faring accessible to everyone for the sole intention of the benefit to the public.
4. Our Vision Initiate and create social interaction between people, space agencies, space organizations and space companies Develop and design new space missions, art and technologies Put the acquired ideas into practice Set an initial spark for promising space industries
5. The Community Build an active community with volunteers and supporters. We are interested in working together with diverse community including engineers, scientists, academics, companies or just space enthusiasts. Seek for exchange of ideas Use Spaceavatar Incubator as a medium for doing so. Put the best ideas into practice But where will we get the resources?
6. Funding We want to use CROWD FUNDING to help implement the ideas into practice. Crowd-funding is a method of financing a business where an entrepreneur can attract a crowd of people each of whom takes a small stake in a business idea, by contributing towards an online funding target.
7. The Incubator An idea incubator is a platform meant to engage people in futuristic thinking and to develop new ideas. Likewise, the Spaceavatar incubator is also a platform for the interchange of ideas put forward hoping that it leads to a breakthrough idea in the field of space technology.
8. Spaceavatar Mission Support Ideas Manned missions to mars, moon or elsewhere Missions to detect dangerous asteroids near earth Missions to build a new kind of industry in space Ideas for new rockets and New transport vehicles Other new technologies that are necessary to realize future space missions or to improve former systems.
9. The Social Media Along the process of building a space community, Spaceavatar uses social networks like Twitter and Facebook to involve more people in the Spaceavatar project.
10. Visit and Support us http://www.spaceavatar.org https://www.facebook.com/spaceavatar https://twitter.com/spaceavatar