1. An Outlook ofDigital Adspends and The Opportunity INDONESIA 2012
2. E-Marketer forecaststotal media ad spend inIndonesia will increase16.0% in 2013 to $9.99billion.
3. And Digital Adspend it Self, will be raise to 20.1%
4. What the Key To win The Market ?
5. Understand TheConsumers Behavior
6. Consumers Mobile Time VS Habit
7. The Mobile Users Behavior Motivation of Users (%) research for work 67.11 networking for work 62.05 education 70.57 stay in touch with friends 60.19 update my friend with my life 16.91 meet new people 40.08Their Behaviors promote something 62.58 entertainment 48.47 research product to buy 54.86 share my opinion 34.62 share contact 29.83 find music 35.82 finds films/ tv shows 23.83 stay up to date on news/events 69.28 research how to do things 64.18 organise my life 27.96 express myself 30.89 take on different personality 13.45 fill up spare time 38.62 to get inspired/ get ideas 72.84 play games 19.84 change others people opinion 15.58
8. % Of Applications Used in Past Months Users Send/ Receive Text Messages (SMS) 76.7 Send/ Receive Multimedia Message e.g Photos & Voices (3G/MMS) 32.6 Send/ Receive Email 32.6 Access Internet Sites 50.6What is they Access / Subscribe to news or business Updates 22.4Mobile Access / Subscribe to Financial Information 18.2 Find Shop / Office Locations 20.4Activities* ? Search for Information on Products and Services Via Mobile 23.1 Order Products or Services Via Mobile 16.7 Personal Banking / Pay Bills via Mobile 19.8 Use Mobile Messenger 18.6 Map/ Navigation 17.1 Personal Product Ownership Smartphone 31.7 E-Readers e.g Kindle, Ipad, Tab 8.4 Source : Synovate, PAX Q4 2012 Q3 2011; *Jakarta
9. Indonesias Mobile Users % of Mobile Users who ordered Product or Services Via Mobile AGE 25 to 34 23.93 35 to 44 14.95 45 to 54 10.6 55 to 64 12.94 Job TitleDo You know more Top Management Non Top Management 21.2 22.5about them ? Monthly Househod Income US$