Peer And Self Assessment
Embed Size (px)
1. Self assessment
- Read through the comments that have been made on your work.
- Summarise one aspect of your work that you did well (one good thing)
- Also identify just ONE area for improvement (one target)
- be prepared to share this with the group.
- Write your positive and target under your work.
2. Peer Assessment
- Read your partners PEE paragraph.
- Read what they have written and check to see if:
- -they have used PEE properly
- putting aPwhere the point is,
- anEwhere the evidence is,
- anEXwhere the explanation is.
- Could they have given a more detailed explanation?
- Is there scope to generate further development from what they have written?
- Write one good comment and one target then give a verbal explanation of the target.