3. And it is simply that there isnt enough clean water to go around for everyone..
4. In Africa familiesaverage 1 gallon of water a day.
5. While in Los AngelesFamilies average 130 gallons of water a day.
6. And poor peoplepay 20% 0f theirincome to water
7. 5/10 people die from waterrelated diseases in Africa
8. And if they have water..
9. Its Dirty and filled with diseases
10. The diseases in water can be Cholera E Coli Parasite worms Amoebas
11. People are Dying from this
12. Half the hospital beds around theworld are filled withpeople that have awater borne Illness.
13. And every 8seconds someonedies from a water borne illness
14. And these are thepeople being affected
15. We are using to much Water! The average washing machine takes over 100 Liters to run one load. A new a pair of sneakers uses 1,274 gallons of water. Chairs take 11,000 gallons to produce. A New car takes 39,000 Gallons to produce. A Yacht takes millions of gallons to Produce.
16. And its only going to get worse
17. As water usage is increasing faster than populationMany cities will simply dry up by 2030.
18. But you can make a change.
19. You can donate to the following charitiesCharity: WaterGlobal WaterThe Water ProjectLife Straw
20. You can alsoInstall low flow faucetsConvert Your Toilets to low flow OptionCheck your plumbing for cracks our breaksCover your pools when you arent using themUse Energy Star appliances
21. You can make a Difference!
22. You can help these people
23. Bibliography Works Cited "40 Shocking Facts about Water." Matador Network. Web. 06 Apr. 2012. . Kostigen, Thomas. The Green Blue Book: The Simple Water-savings Guide to Everything in Your Life. [Emmaus, Pa.]: Rodale, 2010. Print."Powering a Global Community Creating Safe Drinking Water for the World | Blue Planet Network." Powering a Global Community Creating Safe Drinking Water for the World. Web. 06 Apr. 2012. .Swanson, Peter. Water a Drop of Life. Hiverson: Creative, 2001. Print. "Water." Business Insider. Web. 06 Apr. 2012. .