Lightweight orchestration with WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus
Text of WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus
1. Lightweight orchestration with WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus Nadeesha Gamage WSO2 2013. Not for redistribution. Commercial in Confidence.
2. About WSO2 Providing the only complete open source componentized cloud platform Dedicated to removing all the stumbling blocks to enterprise agility Enabling you to focus on business logic and business value Recognized by leading analyst firms as visionaries and leaders Gartner cites WSO2 as visionaries in all 3 categories of application infrastructure Forrester places WSO2 in top 2 for API Management Global corporation with offices in USA, UK & Sri Lanka 200+ employees and growing Business model of selling comprehensive support & maintenance for our products
3. 150+ globally positioned support customers
4. WSO2 Product Map
5. Service Orchestration in SOA Coordinating and accessing multiple fine grained services from a single coarse-grained service. Client only has visible to a single coarse-grained service. Multiple other fine grained services are invoked from the coarse-grained service which are not directly visible to the client.
6. Service orchestration in SOA
7. Service orchestration in SOA for Blocking backend services Service dependency exist. Response of one service is required for the next service.
8. Service orchestration in SOA for Non Blocking backend services Services are not depended on each other and can be invoked simultaneously.
9. Service orchestration in SOA with the WSO2 ESB
10. WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus A lightweight, high performance ESB Feature rich and standards compliant SOAP and WS-* standards REST support Domain specific protocol support (eg: FIX) User friendly and highly extensible 100% free and open source with commercial support
12. Mediators Rich mediator library, wherein most cases a single mediator can be directly mapped to an EIP . http://docs.wso2.org/wiki/display/ESB470/Mediators
13. WSO2 Developer Studio How WSO2 Developer Studio can be used for Service Orchestration Message Mediation Sequences, Proxy Services, Endpoints, Local Entries Data Transformations Custom Mediators Create deployable artifacts that can be bundled and deployed to WSO2 ESB.
14. WSO2 Carbon artifact deployment
15. Blocking backend services with the WSO2 ESB
16. Blocking backend services with the WSO2 ESB Scenario Client invokes a proxy service that would access two backend services to get the Price based on the Product Code Tax based on the State and the Price Client invocation would contain the Product Code and the State code. Client Receives the Tax applicable for the product.
17. Blocking backend services with the WSO2 ESB
18. Non blocking backend services
19. Non blocking backend services Scenario Client invoking a proxy service that would access two backend services to get the Price based on the Product Code Product description based on the Product Code Client invocation would contain the Product Code Client Receives the Product Price and the Product Description.
20. Non blocking backend services
21. Engage with WSO2 Helping you get the most out of your deployments From project evaluation and inception to development and going into production, WSO2 is your partner in ensuring 100% project success