1. Bustravel Iceland daily bus tour provider from Reykjavk. Day tours to the Glacier Lagoon -Jkulsrln, the Golden Circle, and the South coast
2. Northern Lights Bus
3. The duration of the tour is 3-5 hours.We take you from the buzz and the lights of the city and head into the quiet darkness of the countryside to enjoy the natural spectacle of the aurora borealis.
4. Our destinations are different from day to day as we always head in the direction where we have the greatest chance of catching the lights. It can be a hunt, and we have a team of skilled hunters who do their utmost to provide you with the most enjoyable experience as possible. In the rare cases where we do not see the northern lights, you are welcome to join another northern lights tour free of charge.
5. Grand Golden Circle
6. The duration of the tour is 8 hours.The Grand Golden Circle is a compact tour that takes you to a series of remarkable and diverse sites in the Southwest of Iceland in a span of only eight hours. If you are only doing one tour in Iceland, this is the one.
7. In the Geysir geothermal area we get the chance to observe the boiling hot spring Strokkur spout steaming water up to 30 meters into the air every 8 minutes. The iconic waterfall of Gullfoss, or Golden Falls, is only a 7 minutes drive from Geysir located in the glacial river Hvt. Its elegant and majestic form is like no other, where the torrential river water plummets in two steps down into a 32 meters deep canyon.
8. ingvellir National Park is not only a site of geological wonder, located on the intersection of the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates, but also a place charged with history, as the site of the national parliament since 930. ingvellir tells stories of geographical and political struggles, compromises and ongoing evolution. ingvellir was accepted on the UNESCO World Heritage list for its cultural values in 2004.
9. Southern Iceland Tour
10. The duration of the tour is 10 hours.This tour takes you to diverse natural pearls along the enchanting south coast of Iceland. The landscape is characterised by strong contrasts, where grown plains meet coarse mountains and fire meets ice.
11. You will visit the waterfalls of Skgafoss, with its breathtaking 60m drop, and Seljalandsfoss, which you can walk behind and through to the other side. In Reynisfjara, or Black Sand Beach, you get to experience the raw and alluring force of the North Atlantic and its masterfully shaped basalt column cliffs. The site is equally beautiful as it is dangerous, and should be approached with a healthy level of awe and respect