1. Go for Helicopter Tour in Nepal to Enjoy Treks and Jungle Safari Do you have eagerness to enjoy high mountains and hilly yet green areas found in different regions of Nepal in relatively less time interval? If yes, you should choose for Helicopter Tour in Nepal, which acts as the perfect option for all individuals with limited time or those, who do not want to stroll downward and upwards in the difficult trails of Himalayan region. Helicopter trek or tour helps in reducing the overall period of the trip that otherwise require relatively large numbers of days.
2. Helicopter Tour Lets to Get Mountain Peaks Close Views Moreover, as the helicopter requires only small space to land, tourists may easily hire it to reach to their preferred destinations at any time where they want to go and explore the nature. This makes the chartering with helicopter to participate in sightseeing a popular activity performed by Nepal tourists. Flight visit to the top portion of the worldwide Mount Everest allows visitors to get awesome and incredible sights consist of close views of pristine mountain peaks. Particularly, the Mount Everest, tallest mountain of the world acts as the major attraction during the complete tour. If this is not enough, the trip allows individuals to get close views of the natures beauty and complete view of the famous Himalayan range. Individuals may enjoy the excellent views of capital city of the Nepal i.e. Kathmandu valley, Mount Langtang, Mount Ganesh Himal, Mount Langsisa, Mount Dorjelakpa, Mount Makalu, Mount Cho Oyu and various other mountains and icefalls. Later on, individuals returning from the base camp of Mount Everest would pass through Kala Patar and land to the place of Shyanboche.
3. Jungle Safari-Amazing Trip in Nepal Jungle Safari in Nepal is an excellent yet an adventurous trip in Nepal. Reason for this is that the country has exceptional biodiversity combined with beautiful and natural environment. Tropical jungles of the nearby Terai preserve have few of the best habitats of wildlife within the subcontinent.
4. According to experts, the country of Nepal is a home to 16 national parks, conservation areas and wildlife reserves and thereby, occupies 16% of the entire geographical region. In addition, the country has many scenic views of rarest and endangered wild life creatures present in the jungles of Terai. Other than getting pleasant views of greeneries, floras and faunas of the region, jungle safari in the country also allows individuals to get relaxation after completion of a trek and soak up with green jungles environment.
5. Snowy Horizon Treks & Expedition P. Ltd. P. O. Box- 11265, Satghumti Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal +977-1-4700065, +977-1-4701255 +977-1-4701157 +977-9851160601 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com www.trekkingagencynepal.com, www.snowyhorizon.com