1. Amazing Angkor Travel & Tours AMAZING ANGKOR TRAVEL & TOURS Specializes in all inbound and outbound Tour Package Arrangements throughout Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand.
2. Cambodias infrastructure is not so well developed as compared to the neighboring Vietnam and Thailand, but cheap regular bus services, a suitable domestic airline as well as relaxed locals make the adventurous travelling and easier as one might think. A Cambodia Tour Package can help you know more.
3. From Siem Reap Most visitors generally start with Siem Reap by following the Angkor Wat holiday journey, which comprises Temple Town, the catalyst for exploring the empire of Khmer world heritage archaeological spots, and the nearby area. One may get to Siem Reap by bus or train from Bangkok or using a short flight from Singapore, Bangkok,Ho Chi Minh City and other capitals of asia.
4. Battambang city Cambodias 2nd largest city is Riverside Battambang although it feels same as a country town. Most tourists are here to hurtle on the bamboo train through the through the rice fields, known as a norryin Khmer. It is a wooden frame concealed with bamboo slats and powered by an engine of motorbike that runs on a railway of single-track built in the 1920s by the French. They are fun, generally its worth to spend some days taking in the citys arts and architecture.
5. Rivers, mountains and forests The cooler provinces of Mondulkiri and Ratanakiri of east are inland to lazy rivers, rolling hills, rubber plantations, impressive waterfalls, endangered wildlife and forested mountains.Cambodia Vacation is the first choice of people who love to discover the world. Kompong Cham and Kratie Kompong Cham, The provincial capital is on the 75 miles of Phnom Penh towards northeast on the Mekong, is a comfortable bus ride from the capital. It crafts for a riverside in walk easy stop, over a bamboo bridgea bike ride to a sunset cruise or KohPaen island. Generally a Cambodia Travel Tour can help one to see most places. Ban Lung and Stung Treng By bus it takes about Two and a half hours from Kratie, Stung Treng is an additional laidback town of riverside that makes a great base for seeing the dolphins those are Irrawaddy from the PreahRumkel and OSvay villages, where wetlands are known for birdlife. Two and half hours further away by bus, Ban Lung is located that is a base for several activities, including mountain biking, kayaking, trekking in the national park of Virachey.