1. Incredible and Exciting Serengeti Safari with Tanzania Tours & Safaris
2. Tanzania located in East Africa, showcases natural and cultural wonders as well as has a peaceful democracy with well established tourist infrastructure. Serengeti in Tanzania is one of the most popular and celebrated regions in Africa, which is most widely populated animal reserve along with that it is considered best place for viewing diverse wildlife. An annual event of Wildebeest Migration (where millions of wildebeest and zebras in herds are seen exiting or returning to Serengeti) is most popular and world famous in Serengeti area, which entices thousands of visitors from all over the world.
3. Make-Out the Best in your Serengeti Safari: Tanzania tour & safari packages from Bayango Tours & Safari (T) LTD will offer a spectacular and guided Serengeti safari with a perfectly planned and organized itinerary that will result in having utmost fun and enjoyment. It is considered the best time to explore and spot wildlife in dense wilderness is early morning and late in the afternoon, which can be possible with private day tours by BayangoTours & Safari (T) LTD. With us you can enjoy wonderful outdoor experience, supreme wildlife viewing as well as get a chance to connect with an ancient Tanzanian culture.
4. Exploring Serengeti Magical Plains: Serengeti plains are beautifully comprised with lush of green grassy area, black clay plains, wooded grassland, savannah, swamps, rivers and lakes. Worlds greatest combination of ecosystem and habitants can be found in Serengeti National Park. Spread over endless plains-Serengeti National Park is considered as Eastern Africas paradise, where sight of animals wandering in search of food or taking rest will give you a thrilling experience. Visiting National Park of Serengeti: It is a world famous and most popular wildlife sanctuary that holds rarest wild creatures on earth. Most of safari travelers as our clients have always loved to visit an amazing Serengeti National Park, where they witness a diverse wildlife such as wildebeest, zebra, giraffe, hyenas, lion, leopard, cheetah and gazelle in natural plains.
5. When to plan out a Serengeti Safari? You can all year round visit this exciting safari destination with us, but best time can be said to be April to June; this time is considered good for awesome game viewing. Call us today at 255764-622-669 and book a suitable Tanzania tour & safari package to enjoy ecstatic views of wildlife and natural ecosystem on a Serengeti safari. Apart from that visit today www.bayangotours.com and check out exclusive Zanzibar beach holiday packages available at great price.