1. Villages Tour of India Indian village life belongs to a different world in a different time. Duration:- 25 Nights / 26 Days Destination:- Delhi-Mandawa-Bikaner-Jaisalmer-Sum-Jodhpur-Luni- Khairwa - Ranakpur Udaipur-Kumbalgarh- Chittorgarh - Bundi Samode-Jaipur-Ranthambore-Agra-Varanasi- Lamhi Village - Sarnath - Lamhi Village - Sarnath - Chiraigaon - Sarai Mohana . Day 01: Arrival in New Delhi On arrival at Delhi International airport, meet with our representative and transfer to the hotel. An overnight stay at the hotel. Day 02: New Delhi This morning after breakfast visit The capital city of India has lots to offer to an eager eye. Stark differences in the architecture of buildings are evident in the city. One can only imagine how the city must have coped with the numerous shifts in powers. Probably, it also made the metropolitan that we see today. Rajghat, Qutub Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, ChandniChowk are all of the sights included in your guided tour. Overnight at hotel. Day 03: Delhi - Mandawa (260 km) Mandawa Today, we will leave for Mandawa, well known for its forts and palace. On reaching Mandawa, check into the hotel. After fresh-n-up, we will go to visit the Mandawas fort, places and its few villages. Later, return to the hotel for an overnight stay. Mandawa is located in the district of Jhunjhunu in Shekhawati region. The town of Mandawa was a trading outpost for the ancient caravan routes between China and the Middle East. Thakur Nawal Singh of Nawalgarh and Mandawa, built a fort in 1755 to protect this outpost. The township that grew around the fort soon attracted a large community of traders, who settled here. Mandawa still retains the havelis, mansions and the old world architecture dating back to that time.
2. Day 04: Mandawa - Bikaner (195 km) - Gajner (32 km) After breakfast leave for Bikaner. On arrival, visit the royal walled medieval city dating back to 1486 AD and established by Prince Bika Rathore. Bikaner was a great center for trade in the ancient world as it was between the ancient caravan route, which linked Central Asia and North India with Gujarat seaports. We will be visiting the massive fort of Junagarh built between 1588 - 1593 AD by Raja Rai Singh (1571 - 1611 AD). Junagarh fort is an architectural masterpiece. Further, we will visit the Lalgarh palace made by red sandstone and built by Maharaja Ganga Singh (1881 AD - 1942 AD) in memory of his father Maharaja Lal Singh between 1902 -1926. Lalgarh is an example of pure Rajput martial architecture. Later, proceed to Gajner. On arrival, check into the hotel for an overnight stay. Day 05: Gajner - Jaisalmer (302 km) In the morning enjoy jeep safari to the Gajner Wildlife Sanctuary to spot exotic animals like deer, jackal, wild boar and peacock. Later, return to the hotel for fresh-n-up. After fresh-n-up, drive to Jaisalmer. En-route we visit the village of Kolayat. Further, we will visit the village of Bawari Kallan. Here, we will have a walk through the streets of the village to observe the typical rural life of the villagers. Further, continue drive to Jaisalmer. On arrival, check into the hotel for a night stay. Day 06: Jaisalmer - Sam (45 km) Jaisalmer Fort After breakfast proceed for city sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer and visit the Jaisalmer fort, through the narrows streets dotted with temples & havelis. Further, visit Gadisar Lake, famous havelis and Bada Bagh. In the evening return back to Sam. Enjoy camel ride at the dunes. Enjoy cultural performance followed by dinner in Sam. An overnight in Sam. Day 07: Sam - Jodhpur (315 km) - Luni (44 km) After an early breakfast leave to Luni. En-route we will visit Jodhpur city and visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and Umaid Bhawan palace. Later, we will drive to Luni. On arrival, check into the hotel. An overnight stay at the hotel. Day 08: Luni Today, enjoy a full day visit to Luni village. We will be visiting various traditional villages, seeing local handicrafts, pottery and hand weaving and some rare wildlife. Here, we will also take pleasure of Jeep safari and camel safari. An overnight stay at the hotel.
3. Day 09: Luni - Village Khairwa (65 km) Today, we will leave for Village Khairwa. On arrival, check into the hotel. In the afternoon, enjoy village safari and camel or horse safari. Further, in the evening enjoy Folk dance or puppet show. An overnight stay at the hotel. Day 10: Khairwa - Ranakpur (80 km) Ranakpur Today we will drive to Ranakpur. On arrival, check into the hotel. After fresh-n-up visit the tranquil Jain Temple which is magnificently carved out of white marble. In the evening, enjoy the calmness of the place. An overnight stay in the hotel. Day 11: Ranakpur - Kumbhalgarh (40 km) Udaipur (150 km) After breakfast, leave for Chittorgarh. En-route we will visit Kumbhalgarh - The city is named after the impressive historic fort of Kumbhalgarh. Further, drive to Udaipur. On arrival, check into the hotel for an overnight stay. Day 12: Udaipur Breakfast at hotel. Morning city sight seeing tour. Built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh, the city has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. The places of interest include City Palace which has several carved balconies, arches and decorated pillars, Zenana Mahal, Fateh Prakash, Durbar Hall and Shambhu Niwas. Also visit Jagdish temple, Sahelion-ki-Bari (queen's resort for the friends). Evening Motor launch cruise(Cruise not included) on the placid waters of Lake Pichola. Overnight stay. Day 13: Udaipur-Chittorgarh (120 km) Today morning after breakfast drive to Chittorgarh. On arrival, check into the hotel for an overnight stay. In the afternoon visit the massive Chittorgarh fort - it is the epitome of Rajput pride, culture, values, romance and spirit. It reverberates with history of heroism and sacrifice, which is evident as it echoes with the tales sung by the Bards of Rajasthan. Overnight stay at hotel.
4. Day 14: Chittorgarh - Bundi (153 km) Morning after breakfast drive to Bundi visit the inviting Taragarh Palace. Taragarh is pride of Bundi. Rudyard Kipling mentioned about the palace as "No human hand can create such a splendour; for only angels have that skill" during his visit to Bundi. Taragarh fort was raised at a height of 500 meters atop a hill by Rao Bar Singh in the 13th century. Enjoy a night stay in the hotel. Day 15: Bundi - Samode (250 km) In the morning, we will have village excursion around Bundi visiting its Step Well and Jait Sagar Lake. Later, drive to Samode. On arrival, check into the hotel. Evening is free for leisure. An overnight stay in the hotel. Day 16: Samode Today, we will visit the rustic villages of Samode and stay there for the whole day. Here, you will see the real India having the experience India rural life, traditional agriculture farming and cattle milking. You can enjoy camel safari, camel cart ride, bullock cart ride in Samode. An overnight stay in Samode. Day 17: Samode Jaipur (50 km) We set out early today, to discover and explore the capital of Rajasthan, Jaipur. Infused with culture and embellished with timeless palaces with beautiful architecture, Jaipur is the perfect place to witness the opulence of the Rajputs. We start off for the Amber Fort, 11 kms from Jaipur, where we take an elephant ride to the fort. After feeling like royalty, we visit the City Palace Museum, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar. After witnessing the royal and ornate structures of Jaipur we head for the hotel for an overnight stay. Day 18: Jaipur Ranthambore We leave for Ranthambore, home to one of Asias best wild life sanctuary. Experience some of the most breath taking sights and sounds of the wild life in India. Watch the splendour of the tiger in its natural environment. We check into a hotel on our arrival, after which you can startthe evening safari with the naturalist.We retire to the hotel for an early morning safari at the Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve.
5. Day 19: - Ranthambhore We set off early for the Tiger Sanctuary to see one of the most agile, feared and endangered cat in the world. Home to a large tiger population, sighting these magnificent creatures is no difficulty. The afternoon is free to visit nearby temples and the Ranthambhore Fort, one of the oldest forts in Rajasthan, dating back to the 10th century.After a long day we retire to the hotel for an overnight stay. Day 20: Ranthambore-Fatehpur Sikri Agra (250 km) Once we are done with breakfast, we head for Agra, home to one of the Seven Wonders of the World. En route we stop at Fatehpur Sikri to visit the breath taking Jama Masjid. The city was once an important city of the Mughal Empire and has noteworthy structures and monuments. In Agra we check into the hotel where we rest for the night. Overnight stay at hotel. Day 21: Agra Morning after breakfast we set out to get mesmerized by the crowning jewel of India- the Taj Mahal. This immaculate, ornate and beautiful architectural treasure was built as a symbol of the undying love of Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. This sonnet of love in marble, took a whopping 22 years to build. An epitome of true admiration, the Taj Mahal stands as a monument of everlasting love. Overnight stay at hotel. Day 22: Agra-Delhi Varanasi (By Flight) After breakfast leave for Delhi. On arrival, transfer to the airport to board the flight for Varanasi. On arrival at Varanasi airport meet our representative and transfer to the hotel. In the evening, we shall take you to the river ghat for evening aarti. Enjoy aarti darshan at the river ghat and get amazed with the rituals of lams and holy chants. Later, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
6. Day 23: Varanasi - Lamhi Village - Sarnath - Varanasi Sarnath We start our day a little early with a cup of tea followed by a drive to river Ghat. Here we will be enjoying the boat cruise on the river Ganges to observe the