Nepal is the ultimate destination for the trekking enthusiast-offering a myriad of possibilities from the short and easy to the demanding challenges of the snowy peaks. Easy, moderate or rigorous-there is something for every palate.
1. www.samratnepal.com firstname.lastname@example.org Nepal is the ultimate destination for the trekking enthusiast-offering a myriad of possibilities from the short and easy to the demanding challenges of the snowy peaks. Easy, moderate or rigorous-there is something for every palate. Nepal har aptly been called "A Trekkers Paradise" as her terrain-mountains, hills and the Terai-offers some of the most spectacular trekking routes in the world. The immense contrasts in trekking routes in the world. The immense contrasts in altitudes and climates found here support an equality spectacular mix of lifestyles, vegetation and wildlife. Trekking in Nepal is as much a cultural experience as a Himalayan adventure. In the shadows and foothills of the icy pinnacles of the Himalaya, one passes picturesque charming villages inhabited by diverse ethnic groups. Treks vary from expeditions, high altitude treks to simply easy paced walks. Everest Base Camp Trek Top 8 Treks in Nepal
2. www.samratnepal.com email@example.com Sagamartha (Everest) Base Camp trek takes us into one of the most spectacular regions of Nepal where the Sherpa culture thrives amongst the highest peaks in the world. The Sagamartha massif as seen from Thyangboche and Kala Pattar is a sight you will never forget, and the hospitality of these tough mountain people will remain with you for a long time. This is the traditional trek to view Sagamartha, following the historic trail and travelling in true expedition style; it will appeal to those who wish to retrace the steps of history to the base of the highest mountain in the world. Annapurna Base Camp Trek This trek is the one of best views of annapurna range, nilgiri , Dhaulagiri , Tukuche peak , Dhampus peak , Hiunchuli ,Machhapuchhre , Gangapurna, Lamjung Himal other many more greatest views of mountains you never seen before. which is make you the real adventure of life time. This trekking is the suit for who have short holidays this trekking route is much best because in the Annapurna region Poon Hill is the best panoramic place in earth. some famous Trekking itinerary as bellows no worry if you have short time we take you the you top of hill than you enjoy to touch with mountains views.
3. www.samratnepal.com firstname.lastname@example.org Langtang Trek This trek brings you to the Langtang Valley surrounded by Himalayan Peaks. Langtang Lirung-7240m and Ganesh Himal are the highest in the region. Trek to the sacred Lakes of Gosainkunda, climb the Gosainkunda pass into the Valley of Helambu. This circuit finishes in the Kathmandu valley a short distance from Kathmandu. Dolpo Trek
4. www.samratnepal.com email@example.com Trekking in the Dolpo region has only been permitted since mid-1989. The region lies to the west of the Kali Gandaki Valley; Dolpo is located inside the Shey-Phoksundo National Park in mid-western Nepal, behind the Dhaulagiri massif, towards the Tibetan plateau. Manaslu Trek Manaslu Trekking is a well-loved trekking route, providing with pristine mountain views, rich culture and genuine adventure sum up the trek experience around the 8156m Manaslu. Opened in 1992, this area offers a combination of rich culture heritage, unsurpassed beauty and biological diversity. Manaslu at 8163 meters (26, 775') is the 8th highest peak in the world and is located near to the border of Nepal and Tibet. The name Manaslu means "The Spirit-Mountain" in the local dialect, referring to the benevolent and strong deity, which dwells within. Trekking in Manaslu is one of the most delightful adventures.
5. www.samratnepal.com firstname.lastname@example.org Makalu Trek Utterly marvelous, still very untouched and an irregular trekking area of Makalu region is very close to the Everest region. Because of Arun River, it is known as Arun Valley too. The Arun Valley is an unimaginable area and it is famous for both the culture and nature.This area is a naturalist's paradise and it is teeming with many precious plants, animalsand Mt. Makalu (8475m.) Dhaulaghiri Trek
6. www.samratnepal.com email@example.com Dhaulaghiri was climbed first in 1960 by an international team under the leadership of Max Eiselin, Lucerne. Since I happen to know some of the team members personally, my description concentrates mainly on this ascent. But in this Overview chapter, I try to inform about the present situation. Kanchenjunga Trek The Kanchenjunga trekking region arguably offers some of the grandest mountain vistas of the Himalaya. The main approach along the eastern side of the Himal (range) to the northern base camp takes us among an avenue of peaks that frequently appear in adventure catalogues and brochures. Exotic name such as Wedge peak, Pyramid Peak, Janu Himal, White Wave, the Twins and, of course, Kanchenjunga provide the inspiration to make the challenging trek to base camp. Our approach takes us up through terraced hillsides of the remoter ethnic group of Rai and Limbu and then among well preserved forest of rhododendron, birch oak and spruce. The return journey will follow a high yak herders route over the snowy pass of the Mirgin La in to the remote valley of Simbuwa Khola. The Kanchenjunga region is restricted to organised expedition group only and therefore sees few if any trekking parties.
7. www.samratnepal.com firstname.lastname@example.org Samrat Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. GPO Box: 20961, Gairidhara, Kathmandu, Nepal. Tel: +977-1-4004700 / 4004701/ 4004702 Fax: +977-1-4700226 Cell: +977-9851030564 (CN Pandey) Cell: +977-9851032867 (Rajaram Tiwari) Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.samratnepal.com www.everestcountry.com If you want to go direct trekking page click below link: http://www.samratnepal.com/Nepal/trekking/index.htm Contact us