Text of Tour Guide- Top 10 Things To Do in Kerala- Must Do Activities
1. Best Activities to Enjoy in Kerala Kerala- Gods own country, an incredible place with lots of wonders, backwaters, nature gifts and much more WonderWorldTravels.com picked up some important things to do in Kerala, so that you can turn your Kerala journey in to a mesmerizing holidays.
2. Details You should take an experience of staying in a home to understand and experience the lifestyle of people in Kerala. Stay at least one night , meet local people, try to know their views, food, culture, religious views, etc. Dont forget to lunch/ dinner with locals.
3. Details Taking a bath with elephant is an extremely good experience, you can enjoy this activity at Thekkady. After taking a bath with an elephant feeding and riding him is an awesome feeling for all animal lovers.
4. Details Whenever you are visiting to Kerala dont forget to stay in Houseboat instead of Hotels & resorts, because its a really very pleasing experience in itself. Houseboats in Kerala moves at around 12.30pm to 5 pm and stays overnight at a point and early morning at 5am it departs again to your starting point.
5. Details Munnar is a hill station where you can find the natural beauty in the form of Tea gardens, visit the lush green fields of Tea. You should enjoy widely spreaded tea gardens in Munnar, dont forget to see farmers plucking the tea leaves, & the complete tea making process.
6. Details If you are travelling to Kerala, staying in a Tree house can be a quiet and unique experience in itself. Stay in a tree house can be experienced in Munnar and Thekkady. It costs between 7,000 Rs. To 15,000 Rs.
7. Details Periyar National Park is one of the most happening spots in Thekkady for all animal & nature lovers. Jeep ride allows you to explore the wildlife to more closely. Boat ride can be enjoyed in the artificial Periyar lake, you can watch wildlife directly in the groups of wandering deer, and elephants etc.
8. Details While traveling to Kerala you cant miss the exotic beauty of Kovalam beach, without watching & enjoying this beach your trip to Kerala is incomplete. Watching a sunset on Kovalam beach is absolutely an amazing feeling in itself. Holding your partners hand in your hand makes it very special and mesmerizing.
9. Details Kathakali is one of popular cultural dance type in Kerala. It can be done in solo, duet, and group as well. Daily shows by Kerala Kathakali Centre Cochin. This dance formation is expressed by the body movements and gestures. It was developed in the mid of 20th century by Guru Gopinath.
10. Details This waterfall is located in the Thrissur district of Kerala. Its height is approx 25 Meters. This is one of the popular tourist destinations in Kerala. Also the # 1 on Tripadvisor.in taking pictures, watching waterfall is an amazing experience.
11. Details Ayurveda is one of the great tools to make your body more healthier, Ayurveda massage can help you to get a quality sleep, and removes illness & toxins from your body. Ayurvedic Herbal Massage helps you to balance your physic, mental powers. Very helpful in case of backache. It takes 30 45-60 minutes according to your package.
12. Plan Your Kerala Trip Now! (Click Here)
13. Ask our Holiday Expert to book your KeralaHoliday Package. Or visit: www.WonderWorldTravels.com/tour-packages/kerala