1. 15TH PLACEDodge Viper SRT/10The dodge viper SRT/10 is an amazing car, it was first built by seven teenagers with hammers and wrenches with bits of metal and an engine stolen from a lorry. Now however it is a 202mph $110,000 super car.
2. 14TH PLACELamborghini GallardoThe Lamborghini Gallardo LP-640 Superlegerra s a key milestone in automotive history, till now Lamborghini were making cars which fall to pieces as soon as you buy one. Now Audi has bought them and has made a new car, the Gallardo. Capable of 200mph and a price tag of $200,000 the Gallardo puts a smile on anyones face.
3. 13TH PLACEFord GTIn 1968 Henry Ford tried to buy Ferrari, but in the last minute the deal wentoff. Henry was furious and ordered a supercar to be built to smash theItalians in the Le Mans. The car was successful and one 4 times. It wascalled the GT40 because it was 40 inches off the ground. Ford are nowselling them for road use, the car does 205mph and 0-60 in 3.2 seconds.
4. 12TH PLACEAudi R8The Audi R8 is the one and only super-car from Audi, the car goes up to 199mph and looks like itll tear your head of if you step out of line, the car is built for superior performance. It is the type of car that says to you I mean business when you buy it for $222 ,518
5. 11TH PLACELamborghini ReventonLets face it the Reventon is not a car, more like a fighter jet. 21 were ever made, out of which one is in a museum the car does 209 mph and looks like a mass murderer. All for $1,340,500
6. 10TH PLACEPorsche Carrera GTThe Porsche Carrera GT was Porsches entry to the world of super cars, this 220mph car costs over $440,000, it is a devastatingly fast, yet calmly subtle and looks absolutely beautiful. The car is aerodynamic and it will take something seriously crazy to keep up with it like 9th place
7. 9TH PLACEBugatti Veyron 16.4 Super SportV16 engine, quad turbo charged, carbon fiber, and price tag of $2,400,000 is the perfect recipe for a super car and the Veyron is just that the car can do 260mph and was the fastest production car till Koenigsegg created the Agera R. The Veyron is the fastest convertible car as well and looks amazing with its bi-colored front.
8. 8TH PLACEMcLaren F1The McLaren F1 sits high in the world of super cars, the F1 was the fastest car in the world for 10 years with a top speed of 243mph, the car creates an air of superiority around it, you can easily think this is the grandfather of all modern sports cars. It isnt a toy though, prices used to be $970,000 but now are $4,000,000
9. 7TH PLACEKoenigsegg TrevitaThis astonishing car can do 0-60 in 2.8 seconds up to a top speed of over 250mph. The car is $2,210,000 and only three were ever built complimenting its name TREVIRTA meaning three whites, the car only comes in one paint job, white. The car leaves peoples jaws hanging open as it passes by
10. 6TH PLACEAston Martin V12/V8 VantageFor 6th we have the V12/V8 Vantage, truly the most beautiful of all the Astons. For $110,000 you can have a standard V8. However, the only way it looks good is if you have it in white or blue.
11. 5TH PLACEMcLaren Mercedes SLR Sterling MossIn fifth we have the SLR Sterling Moss, the astonishing car has no roof or windscreen and is extremely exclusive, only 75 were ever built. The futuristic design is breath taking, and kind of scary. It was a spin off of the original McLaren Mercedes SLR.
12. 4TH PLACEFerrari EnzoThe Enzo is like the Super hero of super-cars, with its iconic pointed nose, low down chassis, and top speed of 238 mph, its not hard to see why its in our list. The car is very exclusive, with only 399 units built and sold, the Enzo reaches astronomical prices of $659,330.
13. 3RD PLACELamborghini Murchielago SV LP640The Lamborghini Murchielago was named after the bull which survived 21 sword strokes in an Italian bullfight. The car might not be the fastest, but it clearly is the most beautiful of them all. Going up to 211mph, on a price tag of $450,000 is a walk in the park for this light-weight super-car
14. 2ND PLACEKoenigsegg Agera RKoenigsegg has stayed true to their motto, The spirit of performance. This ultra-light weight super car dwarfs the Veyrons speed. Top speed: 273 mph, and currently the fastest production car of all time. The Agera R is beautifully pure and elegant, but it looks at you as if it is pissed off. Doesnt come cheap though, at $1,611,000 a piece.
15. 1ST PLACEPagani Zonda Cinque RoadsterYou can forget about putting any thing else on top. This is the Pagani Zonda, the latest super-car from the mad world of Pagani looking like a jet fighter, the Zonda has an unmistakable purity in it. The downside of the spectacular looks and performance is the price: $2,000,000 only five were ever made. With a top speed of 220 mph, youll be seeing plenty of cars in the rear view mirror