Warren Buffet Family• Known as the “World’s Greatest Investor”. • Birth: August 30,1930, in Omaha, Nebraska.
• Father: Howard Buffett• Mother: Leila Stahl Buffett
• Buffett was the second of three children and the only boy.
• 4th biggest millionaire.• At the age of 6th he purchase a packet of six
bottle of Coca-Cola in 25 cent, and sale every bottle individually by the profit of 5 cent/bottle.
• 1st Investment: At the age of 11th.• Price: $38 and earn $40.• By the age of 13, Buffett was running his own
businesses as a Paperboy and selling his own “Horse racing tip sheet”. That same year, he filed his first tax return.
• Father sent him to “University of Pennsylvania” at the age of 16 to study business.
• He complained that “I knew more than my professor”He stayed two years, moved to the University of Nebraska and emerged from college at age 20. with nearly $10,000 from his childhood businesses.
• In 1988, Buffett began buying stock in Coca-Cola Company, eventually purchasing up to 7% of the company for $1.02 billion.
Carlos Slim Helu$73 B, Maxico (Telecom)
Bill Gates$67 B, USA(Microsoft)
Amancio Ortega$57 B, Spain(Zara)
Warren Buffett$53.5 B, USA(Berkshire Hathaway)
Larry Ellison$43 B, USA(Oracle)
1) 2) 3)
At Laguna Beach
At Omahabought a home in 1958 for $31,500.
Bought in 1996 for $11,00,000
Rarely use own Private Jet
Drive by own
What we can learn fromWarren Buffet.
Follow the 2 rules.1) Never loss your money2) Never forget rule no. 1