This slideshow identifies unique strategies to market your church. These are authentic ways to reach out to potential new members and show them a glimpse of your church.
- 1. Custom Window Signs, Car Signs & Banners
2. Creative Marketing Ideas
- Church marketing is tricky.
4. Its important to be noticeable, but many people dont like churches to be pushy, so its all about finding the right balance.
- Churches need a clear vision of who they are and what they have
to offer so that potential members know what to expect.
- Here are some unique ideas to reach out to prospective
5. Practical Service
- Create a team of church members who are eager and willing to
serve the community.
- Find a need and meet it, whether its minor automotive services
like oil changes, or small home repairs and yard work.
- By showing you care, youre reaching out in a way to which the
person will respond positively.
- Mount a vinyl banner in front of your church that provides a
number to call in case someone needs
6. Interactive Website
- Your website is a synopsis of your church, so it needs to show
potential members exactly who you are.
- Post sermons and worship services so interested parties can
view them before visiting.
- Offer ways to connect via social media or even email. This is a
less-intimidating way to approach a new church.
7. Social Media
- This is a place for your congregation to come together and
- Ask members to post pictures from church events, like your
Facebookpage, follow your Twitter handle, etc.
- When church visitors see that you have an active and vibrant
social community, theyre more-encouraged to come check it out.
- Post window clings at the entrance to your church letting your
congregation know they can connect with you online.
8. New Family Welcome Baskets
- Introduce your church to new members of the community, or even
just new church visitors.
- Contact real estate agents to learn of new families in town or use
your welcome cards to contact your visitors.
- Offer the family a small welcome basket letting them know that
youre here and that you care about them.
- Include a promotional brochure about your
church and what you have to offer.
9. Member Stickers
- Vinyl stickers are a fun and unique way to build awareness for
- Order die-cut stickers to distribute to your members for
placement on their vehicle windows.
- Townspeople will notice the stickers all over town and ask the
owner what it means.
- This is a perfect conversation-starter and a great way for
members to outreach.
10. Feel like an expert now? Great!
Order your window signs today at
Still have questions? We can help!
Visit us online at www.signazon.com