About South Korea
• Korea is split in two : North Korea and South Korea (I am from South Korea).
• South Korea is not poor like North Korea.
• And South Korea becomes better and better.
• South Korea’s capital is Seoul.
• And United Nations’ secretary general is Ban Ki-moon who come from South Korea.
Meaning of South Korean flag
• In summer, it is very hot.• It is sunny, but it often gets heavy rains and Typhoons.
• In winter is very cold and dry.• And weather is snowy sometimes.• Next Winter Olympic game will be held in South
Korea( 평창 )• In Korea, there are many mountains so many peoples
enjoy skiing and snowboard (in winter)
South Korea’s traditional clothes
Traditional house (building)
Traditional ART)Tripitaka Koreana (Palman Daejanggyeong)
the complete collection of Buddhist scriptures carved on over eighty thousand woodblocks
Goryeo celadon1114 years ago
Popular South Korean food
• Bibimbap is my favorite food.• There are many kinds of vegetables, beef, chili paste, sesame oil,
eggs and rice.
Kimchi is also Korean food.• And I love Kimchi.• There are chili paste, Chinese cabbage, white radish
and many things in ordinary Kimchi.• And there are many kinds of Kimchi.• And Kimchi is not Japanese food.
• K-POP is Korean songs.• K-POP is famous in the world.
private educational institute / edu-cation
THE ENDTHANK YOU FOR WATCHING