DAVIES TOP 5 TIPS
Ways to Get More from Your Real Estate,
1. Evaluate your rent prices on your rental property. Are you getting market price for the property you are providing to your tenants? The
rental market prices have increased about 10-15% in the past year.
2. If you are making upgrades, consider going green or sustainable. Properties, on average, are valued at 9% more with green or
3. Are you paying too much for property taxes? If so, you can request a reassessment of your taxes from the County Assessors office. Contact
us about some helpful insider tips about this process.
4. Check your insurance coverage. Call your trusted insurance adviser and get an update on your policy, especially if you have bought or
sold property since you last checked your overall coverage. You
could be over-insured or under-insured; both have significant financial
5. Minimize inside annoyances by fixing a sticking door and oiling your door hinges. Of course, do not do this if you are using the squeak as a
warning alarm against intruders or for seasonal Halloween
DAWNA DAVIES Davies Company Real Estate Dawna@DaviesCo.com www.DaviesCo.com