Text of Icd 10 transition service program for video
1. ICD-10 READINESS PROGRAM
2. The focus is on what YOUR practice needs. We work with real
cases that YOUR providers see. We provide targeted services
designed to help make a smooth transition to ICD-10.
3. Getting Down to Brass Tacks There is agreement that the
migration to ICD-10 will affect the bottom line of a significant
number of practices. Most agree that one of the weak links in the
chain is going to be getting the proper documentation in place so
that the proper codes can be assigned and billing performed in an
efficient manner. Our goal is to keep your cash flow moving!!!
4. Avery Partners ICD-10 Transition Support Overview Perform
Readiness Survey Gather Data Regarding Your Billing Profile Provide
On- site Education and Training
5. ICD-10 Readiness SurveyICD-10ReadinessSurvey Review of
Software and Related Components Questionnaire Phone Call with
Practice Admin and Others Executive Report Finding Conclusions
Recommendations Step 1
6. Data Gathering and Analysis In order to target the work
which needs to be done, we analyze three sets of codes which we
extract from your EHR: Most frequently used diagnosis &
procedure codes at risk high rejection/denial rate under ICD-9
high-value procedures that are significant revenue generators Step
7. Data Gathering & Analysis Phase
DataGathering&Analysis Most Frequently Used Codes High Risk
Codes High Value Codes Focus Plan Target List of Codes Develop
Scenarios using Your Codes Dual Coding Exercises Step 2
8. Educational Services We work to help your staff understand
how to document better, not document more. Better documentation
leads to better coding and more consistent and timely
reimbursement. We use scenario based training and dual coding
exercises. The goal is to reduce coding risks and inefficiencies.
We will review your templates and favorites lists and provide
education and advice to maximize efficiency and achieve accurate
results. Step 3 .
9. We work with your providers by running through a series of
scenarios designed to increase their awareness of the clinical
documentation needs due to the more specific ICD-10 codes. It is
simply a fact that the more practice providers get in documenting
various scenarios, the better they will do on 1 October.
Scenario-Based Education .
10. Moving Beyond the 1 October 2015 Transition Date Because
the ICD-10 transition does not magically end on 1 October, we have
a program which will help ensure that you continue to keep your
cash flow where you want it. The next slide provides more
information about our ICD-10 Survival program.
11. ICD-10 Survival Program Monthly Coding & Documentation
Monitoring On-Going Support to help with ICD-10 Questions Continued
Education/Training Follow-up directly with Insurance Companies to
Ensure Receipt and Processing of claims
12. Dont Delay Call today. Lets put you on the road to a
successful ICD-10 transition. Contact Ed Taylor 770-642-6100, Ext.
333 [email protected]