Embed Size (px)
Vocabulary List #2: IslamAll ClassesCaravanOasisProphetMuslimMonotheismPolytheismBoycottImamPilgrimageQurannomadHonors12. People of the Book13. Convert14. Kaba15. Caliph16. Abu Bakr
1. Caravan: a group of merchants that travel together on camels.
2. A place where water can be found in the desert.
3. prophet: a person who speaks to and interprets the words of God.
4. Muslim: a man, woman, or child that practices the religion Islam.
5. monotheism: any religion that believes in only one God.
6. polytheism: any religion that believes in more than one God.
7.boycott: a refusal to do business with an organization, family, or group.
8. imam: a leader of prayer in a mosque.
9. pilgrimage: a journey or trip to any religious site.
10. Quran: the holy book of Islam
11. nomad: a person who moves from place to place looking for food, water, or shelter.
Vocabulary List #3KabaShahadahSalatZakatSiyamHajjRamadanAllahu AkbarPeople of the Book Mecca