RMZ ECOWORLD INFRASTRUCTURE PVT. LTD.
SEZ (Formerly Adarsh Prime Projects Pvt. Ltd. SEZ)
30th (3/2015 series) APPROVAL COMMITTEE MEETING
DATE : 06-07-2015
SEZ Bhavan, 120-C, EPIP, Whitefield, Bangalore
RMZ ECOWORLD INFRASTRUCTURE PVT. LTD. SEZ, Bangalore Approval Committee Members 30th UAC meeting (3/2015) held on 06-07-2015
1. Shri Madhup Vyas, Director, Government of India, Department of Commerce, Udyog Bhavan, New Delhi 110 107 firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Shri S.K.Sharma,
Jt. Director General of Foreign Trade, C & E Wing, 6th Floor, Kendriya Sadan, 17th Main, 2nd Block, Koramangala, Bangalore. Fax: 080 25537214
3. Shri Surjith Bhujabal, Commissioner of Central Excise, Bangalore I Commissionerate, P.B. No.5400, Central Revenue Building Queens Road, Bangalore 560 001. email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Ph: 080 2286 4073 Fax: 080 2286 4170
4. Shri Ashutosh Chandra IRS,
Principal Commissioner of Income Tax, Bangalore-1 Commissionerate, C R Building, Queens Road, Bangalore 560 001 Fax: 080 22865938 Tel: 080 22864273 firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Shri Sanjeev Kumar Jindal, Deputy Secretary (IF-I), Ministry of Finance, Govt of India, Jeevan Deep Building, Sansad Marg, New Delhi. Fax No. 011-23742207.
6. Shri Srivatsa Krishna, IAS
Secretary to Government of Karnataka, Department of IT, BT & Science & Technology, 6th Floor, 5th Stage, Multi Storeyed Building, Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore 560 001 email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Ph:080 22280562, Fax: 080 22288340.
7. Shri Gaurav Gupta Commissioner for Industrial Development & Director of Industries & Commerce, Govt of Karnataka, Khanija Bhavan, (South Wing), No 49, Race Course Road, Bangalore 560 001 Fax: 080 22389909, Tel: 080 22386796 firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Shri P. Unnikrishnan, General Manager, RMZ Ecoworld Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd The Millennia Tower B, Level 12-16, No.1&2, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore 560 008.
Agenda for the 30th Meeting (3/2015 series) of Approval Committee of RMZ Ecoworld Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd SEZ
(formerly known as Adarsh Prime Projects Pvt. Ltd. SEZ) to be held on 06-07-2015 at 11.30 am
Agenda items Pages
A Confirmation of the Minutes of 29th (2/2015 series) Meeting of Approval Committee. (Annexure A)
B Action taken on decisions of previous meeting 7
C To consider the following :
1 Application of M/s. Shell India Markets Private Limited, for setting up of unit in RMZ Ecoworld Infrastructure for IT/ITES. (Annexure I)
2. Application of M/s. Infosys Limited, for setting up of unit in RMZ Ecoworld Infrastructure for IT/ITES. (Annexure II)
3. Application of M/s. Tech Mahindra Limited, for setting up of unit in RMZ Ecoworld Infrastructure for IT/ITES. (Annexure III)
4. Application for approval of additional service item & ratification of approval letter submitted by M/s ANZ Operations and Technology Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore. (Annexure IV & V)
5. Ratification for approval letter - adding additional vendors and nature of Services under Management or Business Consultant Services submitted by M/s. Allstate Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore. (Annexure VI)
6. Request for installation of ATM Counter in their unit premises M/s. Danske IT and Support Services India Pvt. Ltd. (Annexure VII)
D Any other matter with the approval of the Chairperson. --
A. Confirmation of the minutes of the last meeting
The minutes of the 29th meeting of the Approval Committee ( 2/20115) held on 09-04-2015 is placed at Annexure-A. This may be confirmed.
B. Action taken on decisions of previous meeting:
Sl No. Approvals
Date of issue of Approval
1 Application for approval of setting up of a new unit in RMZ Ecoworld Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd SEZ Bangalore, submitted by M/s RBS India Development Centre Pvt. Ltd.
C.1 .Approval of Applications for setting up a unit in RMZ Ecoworld Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd., SEZ
Sub: Application of M/s. Shell India Markets Pvt. Ltd, 2nd Floor, Campus 4A, RMZ Millenia 143, Dr. M.G.R. Road, Kandanchavady Perungudi, Chennai 600 096 for setting up of a unit in RMZ Ecoworld Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd., SEZ for IT /ITES.
M/s Shell India Markets Pvt. Ltd. is incorporated as a private limited company on 06-05-2004 to carry on business in the field of IT / ITES. M/s Shell India Markets Pvt. Ltd, now propose to set up their unit in in RMZ Ecoworld Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd., SEZ for IT / ITES.
The company proposes to set up their unit in RMZ Ecoworld Infrastructure Pvt.
Ltd., SEZ for IT / ITES. Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, operating in more than 70 countries and territories and employing around 94,000 people. It is ranked second in Fortune Global-500 2014 rankings. The Information Technology (IT) function within Shell, in its effort to improve cost performance and bring back the IT delivery capability in-house, has decided to consolidate its IT delivery operation into 4 IT Hubs (London, the Hague, Houston and a new center in Bangalore, India) and to rebalance all IT activities across the hubs and other locations. The proposed IT Hub will bring substantial amounts of positive Foreign Exchange over the next 5 years and beyond (On a best estimate basis). To obtain fiscal benefit, it is proposed to set up the new Bangalore centre in a SEZ location.
Shell has strategic priorities and continue to look for ways to improve
performance. Shell has a strategic intent to change the IT delivery model across the Group. The strategic opportunity presented is to transform the IT function through the insourcing of IT projects, significantly diminishing the contractor base and rebalancing of Shell IT staff through a new captive offshore IT Hub in India (Bangalore). This 5 year journey will offer significant cost advantages and secure access to skills, knowledge and talent.
Summary of application of of M/s. Shell India Markets Pvt. Ltd, 2nd Floor, Campus 4A, RMZ
Millenia 143, Dr. M.G.R. Road, Kandanchavady Perungudi, Chennai 600 096 for setting up of a unit in RMZ Ecoworld Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd., SEZ for IT /ITES. is placed at Annexure I
Annexure I Name of the Applicant M/s. Shell India Markets Private Ltd. Date of Application 03-06-2015 Date of Submission 05-06-2015 Nature of the applicant firm
Private Limited Company
Name & address of the Partners
1. Dr. Yasmine Hilton D-8, West End, New Delhi.-110 021.
2. Mr. Ravi Sundararajan, 502, Life is Beautiful Apartments, 76/21,30th Cross, Jaynagar 4th T-Block, Bangalore-560 041
3. Mr. Nitin Chandrasekhar Shukla, 13, Basant Bahar, Bopal, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-380 058.
4. Mr. R Suriyanarayana, Villa 127, Prestige Ozone, Whitefield road, Bangalore-560 066.
5. Mr. Nitin Prasad, House No.4, Padmini Enclave, Aurobindo Marg,Hauz Khas, NewDelhi-110 016.
6. Mr. Vinay Lajmi, Plot 65, Door 11/7, Crescent Street,ABM Avenue, Boat Club, Mandavelli, Chennai-600028.
7. Mr. Lloyd Williams, Bengaluru Marriott Hotel, Whitefield,8th Road, Plot No. 75, EPIP Area,Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560 066.
8. Ms. Padma Char, 5/168, Padmalaya, N.Parikh Margh, Wadala, Mumbai, Maharastra-400 031.
Project Summary Item of manufacture IT and ITES Employment 5539 Men 4542 Women 997 Exports for 5 years (Value) (Rs. in lakh) 1st Year 101015.25 2nd Year 174174.29 3rd Year 224363.88 4th Year 255679.82 5th Year 315602.53 Total (INR) 1070835.77 (In US$ Thousand) 1710600.31
Import of capital goods (Rs. In lakhs) 36547.47 Outflow for 5 years (Rs. In lakhs) 67504.07 NFE for 5 years (Rs. In lakhs) 1003331.70
Foreign Equity participation: (Rs. In lakhs) Yes
Repatriable -- Non Repatriable -- Foreign Holding 330354.84 Resident Holding -- External Commercial Borrowing -- Area to be allotted in sq. mtrs. SDF: 788739 Sq.Ft. in Phase I, II, & III buildings. Land: -- Requirement of Water 614 K L /Month Nature of effluent 300 KL (Domestic Sewage treated & reused) Requirement of Power 11735.00 KVA Check list for Enclosures: Application fees DD for Rs.10000 drawn in favour of The Pay & Accounts Officer, Cochin Special Economic Zone
DD No. 007977 dated 01/06/2015 for Rs.10,000/-
Affidavit of undertaking as prescribed in the Form-F in stamp paper
Willingness for allotment of space in RMZ Yes Project Report Yes Copy of Certificate of Incorporation along with Articles of Association and Memorandum of Association in case of companies and attested copy of Partnership Deed in case of Partnership Firms.
Income tax returns of proprietor/partners for the last 3 years. In case of company, audited balance sheet for the last 3 years.
PAN of Applicant Company: AAICS1404P. Residence Proof of Promoters/Directors/ Proprietor Yes ( Copies of Passport)
The application has been scrutinized as per Rule 17 and 18 of SEZ, Rules, 2006 and found to be in order. The application is placed before the UAC for its considerat