1. Sujay Kumar Narasimha Phone: +91-9731666777 / 8050019100 (M) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Vrkcommunications@gmail.com Seeking a career opportunity in an organization that offers the potential for personal enrichment, intellectually stimulating and professionally challenging assignments and contributes to companies and Self-development. PROFESSIONAL SYNOPSIS A Management Postgraduate specialized in sales and marketing from IBMR with approximate 18 year of experience in one of the best organizations. I adhere best skills of self-dependable, result oriented, has been a veteran in direct, indirect business and customer engagement. Experience includes 15+ years with Telecom Industry in Strategic Planning, Sales & Marketing, Business Development, key account management, Channel management, Customer support and 3.8 years in Retail, Distribution and Channel sales. A keen planner of strategist & implementer with demonstrated abilities in devising marketing activities and accelerating the business growth. Functional Skills include Sales & Marketing - Business Development -Retail Management. Channel Management - Key Account Management - Team Management Deliver the best practices of people management / deliverable skills Expertise in tapping prospects, solutions, rendering technical guidance and negotiate for the orders. Adept at conducting various product launches, promotions and establishing strong Dealer & DST network for respective verticals. An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills. Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities. Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude. FUNCTIONAL EXPERIENCE Strategic Planning Establishing short / long term budgets, Corporate, Retail and Distribution strategies for achievement of top line & bottom-line targets. Business planning and analysis for assessment of revenue potential in business opportunities in Alternate Channels. Analysing & reviewing the market response / requirements and communicating as well Training the same to the Line Managers for accomplishment of the business goals. Business Development Overseeing the Overall sales & marketing operations, Channel management thereby achieving increased sales growth. Driving sales initiatives for achieving desired targets through Direct & Indirect sales. Conducting competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends & achieving market share metrics. Implementing pre/post launch sales promotional activities for brand building & market development. Conceptualizing & implementing sales promotional activities as a part of brand building & market development.
2. Key Account Management Develop relationships with key decision-makers / influencers in target organizations for business development. Interface with clients and suggesting the most viable product range and cultivating relations with them for securing repeat business. Manage activities pertaining to negotiating / finalization of deals (techno commercial) for smooth execution of sales & order processing. Responsible for credit control & timely remittances from the market Channel Management Identifying and network with financially/ market focused strong and reliable channel partners, resulting in deeper market penetration and improved market share both in Urban and Rural Markets. Developing and appointing new business partners to expand product / Market reach as well coordinating and training the dealers & distributors to assist them to promote the Right solution. Periodic monitoring the performance of dealers & distributors regarding sales, Retention, collections and revenue management. Retail and Distribution Management. Evaluate & seek to improve distribution of Products / Services in coordination with distributors and vendors. Constantly focus & increase distribution width & depth for Products and services Monitor the performance of distributors, preferred retailers & take corrective actions Ensure primary and secondary placement & target achievement of products / Services through, Distributor, Direct Sales Representatives by continuously providing training on products / services and go to market strategy. Responsible for Revenue Profit / Loss, delivery for Products / services in the assigned Geographical Cluster in co-ordination with various teams for fulfilment of tasks Review Performance by Business & implement corrective actions to achieve AOP Appointment and Management of distributors / DST teams for better product penetration and increased market share over competition. Team Management Monitoring, recruiting, training & motivating the manpower & ensuring quality services in the market. Leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in process operations and meeting individual & group targets. Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that forecasts development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst Team members.
3. ORGANISATIONAL EXPERIENCE Since Feb 2013 till Date with VRK Communications (Enterprise Broad Band) Feb 2013 Till Date - As a channel partner for TTSL Business (Corporate sales) Responsible for Direct sales of all enterprise data and voice products / Services both wired and wireless. Managing the sales team performance on daily basis and support on calls. Responsibility includes identification of prospects, new Acquisition, revenue enhancement with existing clients and collections This profile also include cross selling and up selling of Telecom solutions to the existing clients. Assist the team to develop & manage the funnel for better closures. Since March 2012 to till Dec 2012 with Reliance Communications (Enterprise Broad Band) March2012 Dec 2012 - As Asst.general manager-Named Accounts (Corporate sales) Responsible for Direct sales of all enterprise data and voice products / Services both wired and wireless. Appointing suitable Candidates and Training them on go to market as well new products and services. Managing the sales team performance on daily basis and support on calls. Responsibility includes identification of prospects, new Acquisition, revenue enhancement with existing clients and collections. Responsible for revenue Gain / Loss, Net addition of clients and services, Part of Customer care operations in specified geography. Work in tandem with BSG/Implementation and planning team for better solutions and faster deliveries. Analyzing the trends of revenue, usage, acquisition and churn for Telecom Services. Assist the team to develop & manage the funnel for better closures. Since Jan 2011 till March 2012 with Airtel Telemedia Services Growth Path Jan11 July11 - As Zonal Sales Manager-Channels (SME, SMB, ME) Aug11-March12 - As Zonal Sales Manager- Corporate sales (SME, SMB, ME) Key Responsibilities & Achievements Responsible for sales of Data products ( Mpls/Vpn, Internet, Point to Point, IPLC, GMPLS, Datacenter services, CDN, Cloud Computing-SAS) Conceptualization and implementation of ARPU enhancement measures. Managing the Direct / Indirect sales teams and performance of the team members by continues monitoring and support for Market drive plans. Identify, appoint and guide the partners for enhanced business through Channel Managers. Work in tandem with BSG/Implementation and planning team for better solutions and faster deliveries. Have increased 20 transacting partners from 6 Transacting in 6 Months Rated as the Top Zone for OB and Activations Across South Hub Have increased the new account penetration from 25 average a month to 55 per month Significantly managed the revenues consistently in the continues trend of ISP price war also.
4. Since Sep07 to Dec 2010 with Reliance Communications (Enterprise Broad Band) Growth Path Sep07 April09 - As Area Sales Manager-Named Accounts (Corporate sales) May09 Nov, 09 - As Area Sales Manager-Channels (Corporate sales) Dec09 Dec10 - As Key Accounts Manager (in charge of state govt. vertical) Key Responsibilities & Achievements Responsible for sales of Wire Line Voice & Data products ( PRI, Centrex, Voice Vpn, ITFS, PPU, Mpls/Vpn, Band width, Leased line, IPLC, GMPLS, ACS & VCS) Responsible for sales of wireless Business ( CDMA/ GSM, Net connect-1X & 3X, FWPs, FWTs, Video Conference & VPN connections) Analyzing the trends of revenue, usage, acquisition and churn for Telecom Services. Conceptualization and implementation of ARPU enhancement measures. Managing the sales team and performance of the team members by continues monitoring and support on calls. Assist the team to develop & manage the funnel for better closures. Identify, appoint and manage the partners. Work in tandem with planning team to get better coverage. Karnataka to be the Best team for productivity Nationally for JAS 2008 Rated as the 2nd best CSM (city sales manager) nationally for SE Program Rated as the top performer for July 09 Since May06 to Sep 07 with TATA INDICOM (VSNL) Growth Path May06 Aug 06 - As Account Manager-Channel Sales and Direct sales Aug 06 - Sep 07 - As Territory Operations manager, Bangalore Key Responsibilities & Achievements Accountable for expansion of Retail business across the assigned region with maximum profitability. Heading and training a sales team for achievement of targets for Retail Broad band. Played a key role in enhancing the Tie up and Sales of Broad Band with the Major Builders and Shopping Retail outlets in Bangalore. Responsible for establishing a chain of Preferred Distributors across the Area to enhance visibility, Revenue and customer service for the company. Conceptualized and designed promotional & launching schemes to increase the sales & more revenue generation. Proved instrumental in enhancing and appointing of the Access Associates and its operations including the Support functions for the service team for smother operations. Actively involved in the evaluation of marketing strategies and making plans to improve the same. Engaged in monitoring the performance of Sales in the Respective zones. Coordinating with the Different teams to ensure Broad Band coverage is provided in the maximum segments. Enhanced the Team satisfaction by grooming & career development activities for Sales and Retention. Significantly contributed in benchmarking against competition in terms of Reach, Visibility and Service.
5. Achieved the least losses in material management by successful planning & proper implementation. Achieved 5th Best Performance award for the year 2006-2007 among 240 Operations managers. April 01 April06 with Nokia Professional Center (Supreme telecommunications Limited) Growth Path April 01 Nov 01 - Branch Manager Dec 01 May 03 - Business Development Manager June 03 - April 06 - Area Operations Manager Key Responsibilities & Achievements Heading a team of 4 line managers & a team of 81 executives reporting across Bangalore. To ensure achievement of set target by management. Appointing Nokia Care & Nokia priority centers in respective areas Efficiently managed corporate accounts and conducted coaching and training for the dealers & Retail sales team regarding Technical specifications, Sales skills and customer behavior. Motivated and mentored the sales team for enhancing their performances. Planning & indenting the stocks as well distributing among the dealers based on the market potential & ensuring that the dealers out reach the targets set by the company. Responsible for customer retention, customer acquisition, increase in revenue & material control. Ranked as 2nd Area manager in the country for the year 2002-2003. Won Nokia Communicator for the best performance in 2004-2005 Commissioned around 21 Nokia care, 13 NPDC & 37 Nokia priority dealers in Karnataka for sales & service of Nokia handsets & accessories. Since Jan 97 Mar01Cine Bels (Cinerama private ltd.) Growth Path July 97 May98 - Show room sales Executive-(Home Theatre) June 98 March 01 - Business Development Manager- Home Theatre / Video Theatres Key Responsibilities & Achievements To design an appropriate Sales process for Distributor network and monitor the same. To have strict Procedures for monitoring the flow of sales in higher delinquency. Mapping & planning of the entire Region for setting up of distribution network Training the dealers sales team on new product launches and handling complaints. Co-ordination & implementation of marketing activates. Event management, Awarded for the best display in Inside out side exhibition in 1999
6. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Master of Business Administration Additional Qualification Quality management systems (ISO 9001-2000) (A Lead audit program from PJI. Registered by IRCA & Accredited by ANSI-RAB ) Six Sigma (Green Belt from KPMG) Events handled INSIDE OUTSIDE SHOW, INTERIER EXTERIER EXHIBITION, ICE EXHIBITION, I.T.COM HI-END AUDIO VIDEO EXHIBITION, YATRA EXHIBITION, BEST ROOMS EXHIBITION & CARRER COUNSLING CAMPS PERSONAL DETAILS Date of Birth : 17th Feb 1977 Residential Address : # 116/ A 5th main 3rd cross BSK 1st stage Bangalore 50. Achievement : Participated at various levels in both sports as well as cultural events. Leaded as SUO with a team of 53 cadets for 2karnataka Air SQDN technical NCC (Vayu sainik camp) General Secretary for AKKYS an NGO organisation Pass port : H8210305 Type : Permanent Exp. Date : 06/11/2019 Hobbies : Visiting Wild life Sanctuary, Go-Karting, Organising Cultural Events, Parties & Picnics. REFERENCES Can share the details as and when required With best Regards Sujay Kumar Narasimha