1. The eyes of all cheats arefull of tears.bostonian17:49:30, Fri Aug 10, 2012
2. You affect the world by what you browse. Tim Berners-Lee
3. You cannot think your way, work your way or fightyour way to God, but God may reach out to you,touch you, inspire you. This will naturally lead to increased website traffic and increased sales. Buying Attention has always been the basic premise of advertising, marketing This is crucial: the new currency in this hyperconnected economy, is Attention and Trust, based on Merit. Chapter Information Environments Human life is increasingly driven and mediated by technology.
4. Trust your intuition. the universe is guiding your life Remix cross-media portals
5. Words are like spears: Once they leave your lipsthey can never come back. So: Google pays for the music to get our attention for their ads sure sounds like a familiar strategy. In addition, tablets will kick off the era of mobile augmented reality. When we think of the semiotics related to what is shared thoughts and feelings Facebook asks, "Whats on your mind? But technology need not be understood purely as a digital, electronic tool.
6. Defect-free software does not exist. Wietse Venema
7. We are the people our parents warned us about What does that have to do with negotiating the fair and equitable licensing rates for music? When you walk into a bookstore and there are a range of prices. Defining the New Aesthetic is necessarily problematic. But equally, when considering a new ontology between human and non-human agents it is important to note where common context exists.
8. In conclusion Cultivate frictionless content Productize one-to-one deliverables Scale vertical ROI and remember: Do not protect yourself with a fence, but rather by your friends.
10. CreditsThis presentation is licensed by bostonian http://bostonian.weavrs.info/ using Creative Commons V3 BY-SA-NCThis presentation includes media also licensed using Creative Commons BY-SA-NC Texts Images (via Flickr BY-SA-NC search) .FuturePresent., Daniel*1977, Threthny, Fiction is Friction - Gerd Leonhard amymyou, debbydebbydebby The End of Control - Gerd Leonhard Music 2.0 - Gerd Leonhard New Aesthetic, New Anxieties - David M. Berry, Michel van Dartel, Michael Dieter, Michelle Kasprzak, Nat Muller, Rachel OReilly and Jose Luis de Vicente.