• NASG will provide a turnkey professionally executed weekend sports festival.
• Small sided tournaments, 5k Race, Live Music, Food Festival and Athletes Village.
• Open to all ages, abilities, genders and economic demographics.
• Drive athletes and families to spend the weekend in local hotels and restaurants.
• North American Sports Group based in Saratoga Springs, NY is the owner operator of grassroots sports properties; Hoop It Up 3x3 basketball, Kick It 3v3 Soccer, Let It Fly Flag Football, Sticks Up and Rock The Box Lacrosse and The USA Sports Festivals.
• Currently produce over 80 national events per year. • Created in 1989 by Dan Cramer to provide amateur
athletes both young and mature with a professionally run competitive events.
• Managing partner Rob Thompson is a former Walt Disney Media Group executive and creator of the NFL Flag leagues in the US and Global markets.
• Online team registration/bracketing, secure officials and manage game day tournaments.
• A twenty person full time staff of event directors, project managers, road crew, tour managers, marketing, graphic designers and sponsorship sales.
• Local Vendors
• Interactive Games and Inflatables
• Live Music
• Sponsors Activation
• Product Sampling
• Stage & Host
• Photo Opportunity
• Final weekend celebration
• Online and onsite Registration
• Staff Operations
• Brand Ambassadors
• Promoting an Active Community
• Fun Competition
• Friends and families celebrating sports
Everyone Gets Involved
• Activities for the whole family
• All day entertainment
• Multiple touch points for sponsors to engage consumers
Wednesday-NASG road crew staff and trucks arrive to start setting up and lining the game fields. Thursday- Set up tents, inflatables and fencing. Meet with vendors and sponsor for activation and signage placement. Friday- Athletes arrive in town, kick off party and tournament packet pickup at Athletes Village. Saturday-First round of games and post game concert at Athletes Village. Sunday- 5K run and final rounds of games. Awards ceremony at Athletes Village.
• Local fields/facilities, security, Fire/EMT’s, trash removal, electricity / water, clean bathrooms and 12 volunteers per day (If Available).
• Hotel and restaurant rebates for athletes and families. • Hotel Rooms for NASG Staff (Amount TBD). • Any Live entertainment, stage and sound for concerts
or other performers (If Desired). • Introduction to influencers within the local sports
community (Leagues, Teams, Schools, Etc). • 50% of advertisement budget (NASG provides the
other 50% of budget, content and video production).
• Full time project managers assigned to each sport tournament, entertainment as well a point person for our host partner.
• All event assets; Tents, Signage, Inflatables, sound systems (Except concerts), field equipment, generators and portable fencing.
• Pre event marketing strategy, PR, customized logo, digital graphics and media content.
• General liability on venues, staff and participating athletes.
Business Model • Host provides an overall event management fee to
NASG based upon event staffing, asset rental, marketing and overall event production (Amount TBD).
• NASG retains 100 % of gate from tournament venues. • NASG retains 100% of revenue from national
sponsorship (Pre Approved by host). • NASG retains 100% of player registration fees. • NASG retains 100% NASG branded merchandise. • Host retains 100% revenue for their locally secured
sponsorship. • Host retains 100% of revenue from local vendors.