Embed Size (px)
Power Point on Abraham Lincoln's life and how he influenced the way we live today.
Text of Abraham Lincoln
- 1.Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865
2. Childhood Years
- Born on February 12,1809 in Hodgenville, Kentucky
3. Lincoln moves into the White House
- In 1860, 16 thPresident of the U.S.
- Lincoln suffered from depression.
- Thinks about taking his life.
5. Civil War
- Seven states secede from the Union
- Emancipation Proclamation
6. The Battle of Gettysburg
- Americas most visited battlefield
- July 1 st , Lee and Meade meet.
- Turning point of the American Civil War.
7. Gettysburg Address
- November 18 th , 1863 the address is written
- Recognizes the union for winning battle
8. Lincolns Assassination