Text of Capacity Building Workshop " Prospective to Strengthen Organizational Sustainability" NGOs,...
1. CAPACITY BUIDLING & EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT CENTER, HR DEPARTMENT www.revivepakistan.org www.facebook.com/revivepakistan.org
2. WORKSHOP TITLE & PLANProspective to Strengthen Organizational Sustainability Nonprofits, NGOs, Development Organizations Duration: 2 Days, 8-9 April, 2013 Venue:REVIVE PAKISTAN Training and Development Centre Auditorium Street 10, F-8/1, Islamabad
3. WORKSHOP INTRODUCTIONTraining & Development Centre of REVIVEPAKISTAN is now accepting applications ofregistration for its Capacity Building &Empowerment Program.REVIVE PAKISTAN seeks to empower thedevelopment professionals and organizationsoperating to uplift deprived communities inPakistan. The program creates an in-personnetworking, organizational engagement andtraining collaboration for community andsocial development between developmentprofessionals, organizations and donoragencies.
4. REVIVE PAKISTANREVIVE PAKISTAN is a nonprofit humanity servingorganization empowering national and internationaldonor agencies, development organizations (NGOs,INGOs, Trusts) and communities operating in social,economic, culture and environment sectors forcapacity building, resourcing, project management,project designing, project evaluation, fund raising andfunds management activities through a transparentand accountable systematic approach.REVIVE PAKISTAN brings other social developmentorganizations, donors and communities to worktogether for a sustainable change. We know that nobodycan do everything but everyone can do something. Wealso believe that: To bring change one is enough
5. WORKSHOP OBJECTIVEProvide a safe, central space for developmentprofessionals and organizations to network with eachother, exchange ideas and build long term collaborativerelationship to gain best practices/lessons learned andadapt them to their own context in development ofPakistan.Provide an opportunity for participants to share theirexperiences, knowledge, and recommendations withpolicymakers, donors, experts, and other stakeholders,on the future of NGOs, Sustainability, Misperceptions,and other key issues affecting development sectors inthe country today.Provide vision to enhance NGOs contribution to thedevelopment of Pakistan and their role in the newgovernance
6. WORKSHOP TOPICSSustainability Influences and Challenges fordevelopment sector.Institutional sustainability through ProjectManagement role strengthening.Sustainability result orientated project development .Funds Raising and Funds Management.Training and Development of people.Building sustainability through social networkoptimization.Financial Sustainability and Compliance.Enhancing sustainability through Monitoring andEvaluation.Sustainable growth through Self Reliance Strategies .Sustainability through Civic Engagement Programs.
7. DELIVERABLE TO ATTENDEESProgram Deliverable:Workshop Certificate as CERTIFIED DEVELOPMENTPROFESSIONALVision to empower social development organizationfor sustainable growthProfessional Networking with National andInternational Development and Donor AgenciesWho to Attend:CEOs, Executive Directors, Director, Board members,Management Professionals of NGOs, Nonprofits andDevelopment OrganizationsProgram Officers, Project Managers, Evaluation andMonitoring professionalsFresher, Students, Professionals seeking career inSocial & Development sectors
8. FACILITATORSMR. F. A. TAHIRMBA (IBA), MHRM (IAS)Master in Communication Management (USA)CEO/Executive Director, REVIVEPAKISTANMR. DENNIS J. SULER JR.Vice PresidentHorizon, USADR. H. U. KhanPost Doc, PhD, MBADirector, Creative Pakistan Foundation & ECIMR. NIAZ MUHAMMADMA, MBA (Environmental Management)Deputy Director, Pakistan Red Crescent Society
9. FACILITATORSMR. AMJAD ALI ANJUMMaster in Political Sciences, Post Graduate in HRMCertified in Fundamental HR (UK), HSE Certified (UK),Basic & Advance Certification in Fire Safety, PakistanAir ForceMR. SHAHZAD AHMADMA (Economics), MBACEO. The Trust Line ConsultantsDirector Online Charity, REVIVE PAKISTANMR. ZAFAR IQBALExecutive DirectorThe NGO World Foundation
10. CEOs MESSAGE In a short span of time, REVIVE PAKSIATAN has grown nationwide network of social development organizations, delivering unmatched social services, capacity building and project management excellence that helps us to become the unique and best development organization in Pakistan.At REVIVE PAKISTAN we live by this simple reality: a singletree wont last forever, but a forest can. How to growsustainably is the biggest challenge facing developmentorganizations everywhere.REVIVE PAKISTAN has taken this initiative to empowerdevelopment sector because our journey is all about growth,social development, empowering communities and last butnot the least serving humanity.
12. INVESTMENTSLast date of registration: April 5, 2013 (Due to limited seats availableapplicants will be entertained on first come first serve basis.)Workshop Registration: PKR 16,000/ per Participant. PKR 6,100/-will be compensated by REVIVE PAKISTANTotal Fee payable PKR. 9,900/ per Participant, That includes:-Trainer Fee, Handouts/ Workshop Training Material/ WorkshopKit, Lunch, Tea with Cookies, Pick and Drop on Arrival andDeparture (from faizabad to venue on specified time), GroupPhotos for each participant.DISCOUNTS:5% discount, if registration through organization.5% discount on a referral (On Registration)10% discount for more than three persons or group from sameorganization.Workshop Registration must be in shape of Demand Draft/ PayOrder only in name of THE BIG COMPANY or an accounttransfer to: Bank Name: Bank Alfalah, Account Title: THE BIGCOMPANY, Account No. 0140-1003763529
13. CONTACT USFor more information and registration pleasecontact:Mr. Afraz Ahmad051-4303666, 0333-5180209Write us at:firstname.lastname@example.org@revivepakistan.orgREVIVE PAKISTANP. O. Box 1666, Islamabad11A, Jurice Lane, F-8 Markaz, IslamabadTHE BIG COMPANY623, Street 09, Sector 1, AECHS- Rawalpindi