The leader in SMS search, alerts, and advertising.
4INFO publishes content directly, and on behalf of our partners using our publishing platform.
4INFOs monetizes this content through highly targeted advertising programs with our SMS ad serving technology.
Founded in 2004, and headquartered in San Mateo, California
Funded by Gannett Company, Inc., Draper Fisher Jurvetson, NBC Universal, Sand Hill Capital, and U.S. Venture Partners.
3. The 4INFO Mobile Network: Top 7 th : CUBS: 2 REDS: 1 * Open 24/7 Reply Dennys From: 44636 4INFO brings together proprietary content, third party publishers, and advertisers to deliver a free and compelling SMS experience. Publishers 4INFO Content Partner Content and more and more weather sports stocks Advertisers and more
4. Some of our premium partners and inventory TV and Online Media Print and Online Media Online Communities and Services Innovative Mobile Companies Facebook Applications Leading Sports Brands
5. Why does mobile matter? Source: eMarketer, August 2006 There will be over 290 million mobile subscribers by 2010 in the US (90% of the population) US Mobile Subscription (millions | percentage US population) 207.9 228.7 249.3 269.2 285.4 296.8 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 70% 77% 83% 88% 93% 95%
6. Why does SMS (Text Messaging) matter?
Why is SMS unique?
SMS is the most ubiquitous form of communication in mobile outside of voice.
SMS advertising is easy to do. Creative can be created in a day and takes up 25% of viewable space.
68% of people 18-34 use SMS (76% of people 18-24 and 50% overall) *
31% of people 18-34 use WAP.
*Source: Mobile Marketing Association, Mobile Attitude & Usage Study, November 2007
7. How our users find us Print TV Online
8. Current health SMS offerings
Healthy living tips services
Daily health tips
A service designed to keep subscribers abreast of new study results in medicine, as well as providing helpful tips around diet, exercise, and prevention.
Sample tip: Boost antioxidant benefits of green tea by adding in lemon or orange juice.
Daily diet tips
A daily tip to help subscribers achieve a healthier lifestyle, through highlighting recipes and cooking tips, and tips on maintaining a healthy diet.
Sample tip: Kiwi has a low glycemic index, offering a sweet taste with a fraction of the sugar.
Personal reminder service
A customizable alert product that can be used to remind subscribers of prescription medicine schedules. Alerts can be sent to subscribers mobile phones.
From: 44636 HEALTH TIP: Boost antioxidant benefits of green tea by adding in lemon or orange juice. Try it now: text DIETS to 44636
9. 2008 Product Roadmap
Local health watch services
Local allergy alerts
A daily SMS alert service for allergy sufferers, designed to keep subscribers aware of local allergen counts in their zip code. Users would receive alerts when their area achieved a high level status.
Sample alert: ALLERGY ALERT: Local pollen level today for Palo Alto, CA is medium-high, with predominant pollens being Ceder and Juniper.
Local flu warning alerts
An alert service to inform subscribers when their local area is experiencing a high rate of reported cases of influenza.
Sample alert: FLU ALERT: For the week ending Feb 17 th , 2008, influenza activity continued to increase across the state of CA. The current level is: widespread.
From: 44636 FLU ALERT: For the week ending Feb 17th, 2008, influenza activity continued to increase across the state of CA. The current level is: widespread.
10. You can build these services too!
The 4INFO publishing platform enables health care content producers to produce new text messaging campaigns in less than 5 minutes !
No cost to you
No cost to end users (*)
Bookmark this URL: http://open.4info.net
11. 4INFO can help.
If you :
Currently have a health related mobile product (SMS, WAP, App.)
b) Have really good health related content, and want to create compelling SMS text messaging products
Lee McArthur Product Manager - 4INFO Text Lee to 44636 for my contact details