6 Benefits of Cloud-Based eLearning Tools
By eCom Scotland ecomscotland.com @eComScotland /company/ecom-scotland
To install Source Sans Pro, follow these steps:Go to https://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Source+Sans+ProAt the top of the page, select the Open Source Sans Pro in Google Fonts linkCheck all the boxes (Extra-Light 200 to Ultra-Bold 900 Italic)Click the download button (the small downward arrow above the barometer)On the pop-up, click the .zip file link within Download the font families in your Collection as a .zip file then check Save File on the next pop-up.Double-click the downloaded folder and you will see all the downloaded fonts within. To install, double-click one and click the Install button.1
In the learning industry cloud-based authoring tools offer eLearning professionals a range benefits, from enhanced collaboration with team members, to more flexibility and better protection of work.
1. Just a couple of clicks away
Installing software on your computer can be difficult - from getting agreement from your IT department to waiting for downloads.
With cloud technology there is no software setup.
You create an account online, pay, log-on and you are ready to begin.
Saving you both time and energy.
2. Access AnywhereAs you are not tied to an install on your computer you can access the tool from anywhere. Wherever there is an internet connection you can log-in on any computer or device and continue your project.
3. Collaborate with your colleaguesCollaborating with colleagues on projects, especially when located in different locations, can be easier when using a cloud-based tool. You can access and share resources centrally, communicate with team members and track progress of a project.
4. Be more efficientCloud-based tools can help organisations achieve better standardisation across projects or processes. When creating eLearning cloud tools provide a central area for templates and resources to ensure consistency in branding and styling.
With some cloud-based authoring tools teams can work on the same project simultaneously. When authors, designers and developers can liaise directly and give immediate feedback there can be big improvements in productivity.
5. Keep things flexibleCompared with installed software, cloud-based tools give more flexibility to adjust your solution with the changing needs of your organisation. You can usually upgrade to different packages as well as benefiting from ongoing product development updates as they happen.
6. Protect your workWe all dread the blue screen of death or the loss of our devices. With a cloud-based tool there is better protection as you can retrieve your data and projects whatever happens to your computer.
As its hosted in a server, your cloud-based tool will regularly be updated with the latest software, so you know you are working in the best conditions.
eNetAuthoris a cloud-based authoring tool for eLearning teams. It allows you to manage your complete eLearning process from storyboarding to sign-off, in one tool.
Sign up for your FREE 30 day trial of eNetAuthor at http://enetauthor.com/Register
eCom Scotland is a supplier onG-Cloud 7the UK Government framework for cloud delivered ICT goods and service on the Digital Marketplace.
This presentation identifies 6 Benefits Of Cloud-Based eLearning Tools.
For more information on how we can help you in your learning or assessment challenge, contact us by phone at 01383 630032 oremail.
01383 630 032 firstname.lastname@example.org ecomscotland.com18b Dickson StreetElgin Industrial EstateDunfermlineFife, UK, KY12 7SL @eComScotland /ecomscotland /company/ecom-scotland