You don't have to spend a lot of money to get qualified and targeted leads. You can actually make your own website a lead-generation machine if you like. Read on to know more..
1. 6 Smart Ways to Yield More Leads from Your Website
2. macswomenonline.com 2 Many women entrepreneurs shell out a lot of money to generate leads from the internet. Some of them invest in online advertising or other internet technology to obtain new leads. Others buy an extensive prospects list for massive email marketing. But, as many of us know, this kind of scattershot approach isnt only costly but also doesnt guarantee desired results. Read on for more creative ways to improve the sales performance of your website!
3. Optimize your landing pages. If you want to succeed online, be sure to create well-optimized landing pages. Write quality content replete with the right keywords for the search engines, and a clear call to action. These are the crucial elements that will help define your online success. macswomenonline.com 3
4. Follow-through as soon as possible. Fast response is the key when it comes to running a profitable online business. In a study conducted by the Harvard Business Review, they found out that companies who immediately responded to a query within one hour are seven times more likely to turn it into something profitable, than companies who responded to a query one hour later. With that in mind, whenever you have verified a lead, it would be wise to schedule a follow-up right away. macswomenonline.com 4
5. Utilize the power of social media. The top social media networks today such as Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest dont just offer a great way to generate high value leads, but also provide us a perfect vehicle to get the word out in the market or spread out ideas faster. So whats stopping you from putting a Facebook or Twitter share button on your web pages? Or how about hiring a good social media management service to do the job for you? Make it easier for your audience to talk about your brand and share your information about your business to other people. macswomenonline.com 5
6. Start blogging. Integrate a blog into your website, which according to a HubSpot study can gain you 68% more sales leads. With a blog, you will be able to communicate with your target audience on a more personal level, allowing you to establish rapport that is sure to go a long way in your business. macswomenonline.com 6
7. Nurture leads. Qualify each lead that comes your way. Then focus more of your time on the high-converting ones. Nurture them over time and find ways to stay connected with each one of them. Remember its all about building trust and positioning yourself as the go-to person or supplier once they are ready to buy. macswomenonline.com 7
8. Keep closing. As that famous line of the Glengarry Glen Ross film goes: Always be closing. When a potential customer contacts you and shows interest in your product or service, be there for them to answer their questions or clarify their doubts. Closing the sale is the culmination of all the work and efforts you put in. So keep closing. macswomenonline.com 8
9. Learn more at: http://www.macswomenonline.com/blog