1. Inn, B & B, Bed and Breakfast, Suites and Romantic Getaway Vermont Astas Swiss Inn serving quality authentic Swiss and European cuisine, Asta is the best kept secret jewel of the valley. Located in the village of Jamaica, the property is set back from Route 100 and next to the recently enlarged Ball Mountain brook. Astas operates seasonally. Reservations by telephone 802-874-8000 Inn Vermont, B & B Vermont, Bed & breakfast Vermont, Suites Vermont, Romantic getaway Vermont http://astasswissinn.com/
2. Serving quality authentic Swiss and European cuisine, Asta is the best kept secret jewel of the valley. Chef Michel and wife-innkeeper Bonnie take extreme attention to detail their world wide experience and knowledge will make you feel right at home. Located in the village of Jamaica, the property is set back from Route 100 and next to the recently enlarged Ball Mountain brook. Astas operates seasonally. Reservations by telephone 802-874-8000, email suissechef@icloud .com , or in person. http://astasswissinn.com/ Inn Vermon
3. Built in 1824, this stage coach stop between Brattleboro and Manchester has kept most of its draw. The house has survived the flood of 1938, 1976 and 2011. A common front balcony and an agricultural Brookside backyard enchanted with flower gardens will set the peaceful getaway you were looking http://astasswissinn.com/ Romantic getaway Vermont
4. Each Guestroom Includ es: Custom Breakfast Private Bath w/Shower Queen-Size Bed Gas Fireplace Cable TV w/DVD Hairdryers http://astasswissinn.com/ B & B Vermont
5. http://astasswissinn.com/ Set back from Route 100 with an enclosed well lit parking area, Astas European Cuisine will put a big smile on your face when you step in. The seasonally decorated restaurant will captivate your attention and the dining experience will last you for the times to come. The cocktail lounge/living room where you first come in will welcome you with a warm crackling fireplace or a cool cozy Manhattan or Martini.
6. http://astasswissinn.com/ Set on the back side of the property, the dining room is overlooking the gardens and the brook. These0 6 tables will make you get more personable services. Chef Michel, Swiss born and trained will satisfy your culinary curiosity with his classic European cuisine. The wine list emphasizing our Swiss, Austrian, Central Europe and American wines will enhance your dining experience.
7. http://astasswissinn.com/ Men uTraditional Wiener Schnitzel Lemon, capers, and anchovy 32 Holsteiner Wiener Schnitzel Fried egg, capers, & anchovy 34 Astas Wiener Schnitzel Brie and garlic caper demi-glace 34 Jgerschnitzel Mushrooms, white wine-cream sauce 32 Wiener Schnitzel Hungarian Hearty beef, paprika and brandy sauce 32 Wiener Schnitzel Cordon bleu Folded with ham and Swiss cheese 34 Sauerbraten Braised beef top round steak prepared Swiss-German style 28 Grilled Beef Tenderloin Grilled to preference and topped with steak butter 34
8. http://astasswissinn.com/ Chou route Garnie Sauerkraut, ham, potatoes and wurst served with Swiss mustard 29 Grilled Knockwurst and Bratwurst Bratwurst and knockwurst over rsti and grilled onions port wine glaze Choice of one sausage 26 20 Veal Zurichoise Tender veal strips stewed in a white wine and mushroom cream sauce 34 Salmon Vermontaise Maple glazed topped with a lemon beurre blanc sauce 28
9. http://astasswissinn.com/ Chef Michels Crab Cakes Two unique crab cakes finished with a lemon beurre blanc sauce 28 Baked Trout Trout fillet topped with a lemon beurre blanc sauce & capers 32 Duckling l Orange Roasted & finished with a Grand Marnier & green pepper corn sauce 34 Split Plate Charge Half portion of meat on each plate, both full serving of starch, vegetables, dinner roll and salad 18 ~les Hors Doeuvres~ Astas Escargot Classic garlic butter and French baguette 11 Chef Michels Crab Cake A house specialty, light and full of crab meat 10 Raclette Appetizer Melted Alpine cheese, potato and cornichons 12
10. Baked Swiss Onion Soup Onion and beef broth with melted swiss cheese 8 Brandied Lobster Bisque Maine lobster home-made soup with French Brandy 9 Truffle Mousse Pt Duck liver and black truffle spread served with toast points and jam 9 ~Fondue~ Classic Swiss Cheese Fondue Fresh baked bread and cornichons Appetizer pot for two Each additional person Entre per person Includes dinner salad and potatoes 28 14 34 http://astasswissinn.com/
11. http://astasswissinn.com/ Seasonal Backyard brook in the springIn the summer, Bonnies garden will have you not speechless: roses, peonies, the morning glories, edelweiss, the raspberries and gooseberries Spectacular Fall Foliage Fresh snow over Stratton
12. http://astasswissinn.com/ Area Attractions Stratton Mountain Ski Resort is less than 30 minutes away Settled near the confluence of the scenic West River and Ball Mountain Brook in Southern Vermont, Jamaica has maintained the charm and character of old Vermont. Recreation Activities In and Around Jamaica HIKING - Jamaica State Park, located in the center of Jamaica Village, offers spectacular panoramic views and 780 acres of hiking trails. In addition the Long Trail, Appalachian Trail and Catamount Trail cross through the area.
13. http://astasswissinn.com/ BOATING & CANOEING - There are several pristine lakes and rivers offering many opportunities to the water enthusist. FISHING - Jamaica has many rivers, brooks and streams that offer natural and stocked trout and salmon. GOLF - Stratton, Glen Eagles and Tater are some of the most challenging courses in Southern Vermont. BIRD WATCHING - Vermont lies in the pathway of the annual north-south bird migration. Its backyards and bogs, marshes and meadows, forests and fens are visited by over 180 species who breed here with many more just passing through. CAMPING - Jamaica State Park, Winhall Campground and Green Mountain National Forest offer some of the best camping sites in the State if Vermont. ALPINE SKIING - Bromley, Magic and Stratton Ski area surround Jamaica. CROSS COUNTRY SKIING and SNOWSHOEING - Viking CC Center, Wild Wings, Grafton Ponds and Stratton offer groomed parks and Jamaica State Park and Green Mountain National Forest provide natural trails. SNOWMOBILING - Trails on private land are maintained by the Green Mountain Trail Blazers, the local snowmobiling club.
14. http://astasswissinn.com/ Special Occasions Whether its a wedding, anniversary dinner, graduation brunch, birthday or family reunion meal, special occasions call for special restaurants. Let us host your special occasion. Swiss style! Suites Vermont
15. Bed & breakfast Vermont http://astasswissinn.com/
17. ASTAS SWISS INN BED & BREAKFAST http://astasswissinn.com/ 3894 VT Routes 100/30, PO Box 511, Jamaica, Vermont 05343 Reservations by phone only 8028748000 Contact Us