Artwork Specification Preparing Final Artwork
STEP 2 Design your artwork by following our artwork specifications.
- Go through all artwork specifications
- Follow our 3 PRINCIPLE GUIDELINES (May check link given at step 1)
- Some products may have different/extra artwork specifications. Please refer to this handbook or website to for more
STEP 4 Place order online.
- Go through respective product checklist to avoid error.
- Go to ‘ORDER’ page at our website to place your order.
- Send your final artwork file to us (refer to: Sending File To Us)
STEP 3 Preparing final artwork file in PDF file format:
STEP 1 Download PRODUCT SIZE TEMPLATE from our website (refer to: Using Our Product Size Template)
Merge background design and save/export to
TIFF file (300dpi). Import the TIFF file to replace
existing background design.
Curve/Path/Create Outline to all fonts.
Save/export file to
PDF file format.
(in PDF file format)
Adding text onto a transparent background might cause font distortion. In order to ensure your font is safe from distortion,
may save background in JPEG / TIFF file before insert wording.
Transparent background image