BOTOX, FILLERS& AESTHETIC TRAINING
PRESENTED BY DRS. ZAK, FITZROY AND NEL
Welcome to The CDEs School for Aesthetic Medicine. Over the last 6 years Dr. Zak and his team have developed a training program that will equip you with the essential skills to be practicing in aesthetics. Our aim is to provide you with cutting-edge aesthetic techniques. We hope that this investment in your future will be a rewarding experience.
Dr Zak, Dr Chevonne Fitzroy and Dr Jan Nel are CPD-accredited trainers for Allergan Pharmaceuticals (recently Pfeizer) which is the official Botox manufacturer. Dr Zak that leads the training is also the trainer for Leenyx technologies (facial sculpting) and Belotero (Hyaluronic Acid Fillers)
We allow a maximum of 8 doctors per training day, as this is a hands-on course. After the completion of the course, we would like you as as doctor to be enthusiastic, confident and ready to start establish yourself in the aesthetic industry.
WHY OUR COURSE?
We are dedicated to the teaching of aesthetic medicine to licensed physicians who have a scientific interest in exploring the aesthetic medical facet of their clinical practice, regardless of speciality. Our course participation is open to a wide variety of medical practioners: including dermatologists, family and general practice physicians, cosmetic surgeons, obstetricians, gynaecologists and dentists.
We provide quality education taught by accredited trainers who are experts in their respective fields. This clinical training equips aesthetic medical practitioners with the latest techniques, technologies and pharmaceuticals that focus on aesthetic medicine.
module 1: botox module 2: fillers
the full face approach the full face approach
* Introduction to aesthetics and how to orientate your business.* Theory - Introduction to Botox * Practical demonstration
* Nose - Nose lift procedure* Nose - Bunny Lines* Eyes - Frown and Crows Feet* Eyes - How to open the eyes* Eyes - How to shape he brow with Botox* Forehead wrinkles* Masseter : Injection techniques for Masseter spasms and bruxism* Migraines: Injection techniques to treat migraines* Mouth - Smokers Lines* Mouth - Gummy Smile* Mouth - Corners of the mouth* Best approach for deep lines* Nefertiti Lift* Chin Softening
* Theory: Hyaluronic acid fillers* Practical demonstration* The full face approach
* Direct and Indirect lip enhancement* Vermillion border * Cupids bow* Corners of the mouth* Nasiolabial folds* Melomental folds* Cheeck bones* Jaw line contouring* Eyes: Tear trough
module 3: sculpting module 4: trends
pdo and newton thread lift soft surgery, plexr and trends
* Facial sculpting* The double bulge effect* Mid face support* Lower face support
* The Newton Cog Lift* PDO Thread Lifts* The neck lift (threads)* Jaw line definition (threads)* Prejowl reduction (threads)* Cheeck bone defintiion (threads)* The general non-invasive face lift* Ceccerreli solution to reduce saggy fat pads* Treatments for bags under the eyes* Treatments for double chin* PDOs for brow lift and lip lines
For the first time in the history of the aesthetic industry we are now able to remove excessive skin in a non-surgical fashion. The utilization of a controlled micro-beam of plasma to superficial layers of skin allows trained hands to perform multitude of procedures such as upper and lower eyelid lifts, mini face-lifts, and the removal of wrinkles, unsightly scars, stretch marks and even tattoos.
The procedure is virtually pain-free, takes a few minutes and leaves the patient with no visible down-time. Swelling is also minimized and optimal results are achieved within 1 to 3 sessions, depending on the amount of skin that needs to be removed.
This device actually treats the effects of aging. Wrinkles that are deep would also benefit from such technology, where toxins and fillers become ineffective.
This module includes training in all modalities of Plexr and also includes the Plexr Laser itself for you as a doctor to start performing the treatment at your practice.
module 5: Diverse skin
dermapen, mesotherapy, protocols, skincare
* All you need to know, how to treat the biggest organ of the human body, the skin. * An all-encompassing module that reveals all the latest tricksand trends when it comes to skin rejuvenation.* Skin resurfacing* Chemical peels* Pigmentation treatments* Mesotherapy* Dermapen* Skincare * Serums* Protocols
A very beneficial module to promote overall health for the patient in order to achieve a holistic result.
MODULE 1 :
16 APRIL18 JUNE15 OCTOBER3 DECEMBER
17 APRIL19 JUNE16 OCTOBER4 DECEMBER
15 APRIL14 OCTOBER
23 APRIL19 NOVEMBER
24 APRIL20 NOVEMBER
22 APRIL21 NOVEMBER
19 MARCH8 OCTOBER
20 MARCH9 OCTOBER
14 MAY13 AUGUST
15 MAY14 AUGUST
training schedule 2016
17 JUNE17 OCTOBER
HOW TO BOOK
ABSAACCNT NO: 407 696 5644BRANCH CODE: 632005
50% Deposit required, the balance needs to be settled 30 days before the date of training.30 days cancellation policy:We will reimburse the full deposit if you cancel 30 days in advance.
1. Enquire for availability2. 50% Deposit payable to Banking details provided3. Supply us with the following details:- Full Name- MP or DP number- ID number- Cell Phone Number- Email address4. Would you like to be a model? YES/NO5. Are you bringing a model? YES/NO6. The balance is payable 30 days before the course date.
COMBINING 1 & 2
costs BANKING DETAILS
VENUESVENUES FOR EVERY CITY
CAPE TOWN:Suite 7112V&A WaterfrontVictoria WarfBreakwater Boulevard
PRETORIA:416 Farrell Street,BrooklynPretoriaThe Wardrobe Guesthouse
JOHANNESBURG:Shop 18Riverside Shopping CentreBryanstonJohannesburg
BALLITO:Kirsty CloseSuite 29San Hall Office ParkDolphin Coast
Basic DAY scheduleevery day is based on a standard schedule
09h00 Registration Coffee/Tea09h15 Theory10h00 Coffee/tea Break10h15 Theory11h00 Practical Demo12h00 Lunch13h00 Hands on Practical17h00 Day ends (on the latest)
All models should please be at the practice at 13h00. We suggest that you are a model yourself.
at our nextto see you
Drs. Zak, Fitzroy and Nel