36. Check: Are they linking to homepages or deep links?
37. Send An Email And Reason Why You Should Be On Their Resource Page
38. Create A Link Worthy Resource
39. Create A Resource Other People Will Need To Link To
40. Ultimate guides Glossary Interviews Stats & Research Infographic How-Tos
41. How To Create The Right Content
42. Google Keyword planner SEMrush Buzzsumo Quora
43. Find what existing resources are out there and create something much better
44. Up to date More in-depth Better design More details
45. Reach out to site owners that have already linked out to similar content
46. Contact The Sites That Are Linking The Content Youve Improved
47. Brian Deans Email Template
48. Stock Photos
49. Stock Photos Are In High Demand
50. As blogging gets bigger, people will need more real-life sock photos.
51. Visit blogs in your niche Understand what photos they need Take a camera / hire a photographer Create 50 stock photos Royalty Free - Include link Reach out to blogs in your niche Reach out to stock photo sites
52. 52 Related Articles
53. Enrich Others Articles
54. Instead of creating even more content, leverage the one you already have
55. Search Google For relevant Keywords Map best results from 10 pages Remove all sketchy / too big Send email suggesting your article
56. It All Comes Down To One Thing
57. Its all about creating quality content worth linking to and reaching out to the right people
58. Thank you!
59. Roy Povarchik Content Marketing & Growth email@example.com @roypovar