- Find more customers for your startup in 6 easy steps and limited resources
Find more customers for your startup in 6 easy steps and limited resources
Embed Size (px)
Find more customers for your startup in 6 easy steps and limited resources by Karol Pokojowczyk from https://colibri.io
- 1. Find More Customers for your Startup in 6 Easy Steps and limited resources Karol Pokojowczyk from Colibri.io
- 2. Go Big or Go Home!
- 3. Small businesses, startups and early stage companies tend to have limited resources.
- 4. So, the classic small business response is to go from project to project and emergency to emergency boasting about being nimble rather than getting on track to achieve business objectives.
- 5. Find below 6 valuable marketing tactics to get your small business look really big and keep you on track to success.
- 6. 1. Know your niche dont try to be for everyone
- 7. Try to be specialized for one target group. It makes you look more professional and you have the chance to make one target group happy.
- 8. Try to find out who your customers are and what they want. Of course it is not so easy when you are having only a few ones, but try to think about people who might need your product.
- 9. 2. Build a plan
- 10. Try to build a business plan. The goal is to have a good strategy that provides a framework for keeping your business on track to grow by building its brand, attracting new customers
- 11. 3. Create a brand from day one
- 12. Branding is not only for big corporations, as everyone started somehow small. You can also afford to develop your brand.
- 13. The major key is to determine the core attributes of your brand .Try to present your company always in the same way so that it contributes to your overall brand costeffectively.
- 14. Quick win: build your brand identity with these awesome Moo tools. It is another print shop, but much more focused on quality and the way they treat their customers.
- 15. 4. Create best content or go home!
- 16. Nowadays almost every startup, early stage company or an SME becomes a content publishing house. Again, try to stand out from the crowd.
- 17. Whenever you write something do the research. Make sure your article is the best or go home. Its that simple.
- 18. Be either: strangely creative super knowledgable really creepy or damn spooky! otherwise you are just boring.
- 19. 5. Be Social. Use Media to interact with your potential customers
- 20. In fact, you wont have thousand of likes on your Social Media profiles at the very beginning, but anyway you need to have a presence on a variety of Social Media platforms.
- 21. Schedule your Social Media interaction so that you build relationships with influencers, prospects, customers and the public.
- 22. 6. Having limited resources and not enough time is just awesome!
- 23. Schedule the time wisely. Focus on your key projects including major strategic initiatives, content creation and Social Media interaction.
- 24. Time management is sometimes really complicated for small businesses as they rush to confront the latest issue.
- 25. Colibri is a tool to measure the effectiveness of your SEO and online marketing efforts to get insights and improve your goal conversions.
- 26. This article was originally published on GrowthHacker.am. Find out more: Find More Customers for your Startup in 6 Easy Steps and limited resources
- 27. Author: Karol Pokojowczyk CEO Colibri IO @KarolPokojowczy @Colibri IO