Joshua Conklin, a Mortgage Marketing Specialist, has comprised five simple tips for sales organizations and mortgage professionals to increase their monthly funding.
Text of Tips for Sales and Lead Providers
How to Increase your Monthly Funding as a Lead Publisher? Tips by Joshua Conklin, Smartleadz Mortgage Marketing Strategist
Increase Funding So you want to increase your monthly funding volume? You want to increase your conversion rate on the lead? Follow these 5 simple steps that will benefit any sales organization or lead provider.
1. Be Informed Know your market Know your competitors Know what is causing the need for your product Segment your products by consumer needs Knowing what is going on in the world at a global level will help your client feel more comfortable with you: read the newspaper.
2. Contact Quickly In an age of high connectivity, people expect immediate responses. Respond immediately Contact your consumer via email or phone If they dont answer the phone, leave a message introducing yourself, your company, and your ability to meet their needs
3. Be Diligent Consumers usually close in between the fifth and tenth call. Continue calling after the first call because everyone is busy Peoples needs are complex Usually people like to discuss with others before making a decision Hence it will be rare to close on the first call so continue calling
4. Ask Questions and Listen Sales people are usually so focused on their on sales pitch that they end up talking AT their customer. Have a discussion. Ask your customer questions to gauge their needs. You dont know if you can satisfy their needs until after youve asked them their needs.
5. Take Applications Applications and quotes are free, so take and give them often. Consumers are looking for the price. Withholding the price is not smart; its sketchy. If you dont give them a price, theyll visit a competitor. Educate them on tricks and hidden fees that a competitor may pull while giving them a quote. When they see you are telling the truth, they will return as a life long customer and referral.
In Summary Be informed of the current market, the need for your product, and the overall world news to show intelligence. Contact quickly especially because of our current day and age with the internet. Be diligent and continue to contact your customer even after the first call- just because you need to keep calling does not mean its a failed lead. Listen to their needs and only after you know their needs can you convince them that you can satisfy their needs. Communicate honestly and give them a quote to show you have nothing to hide.
Ideal Number of Leads As leads increase, it can be more difficult to maintain these tips An ideal number of leads is 100-150 With this number of leads, you can ensure you will contact each consumer once every 48 hours Managing the pipeline, the call-backs, and the customer needs means you must have a capable lead management team that keeps all of these strategies and practices consistent and enforced
Joshua Conklin If you have any further questions, contact Joshua Conklin, a Mortgage Marketing Strategist 888-640-1991 Ext 103 To read some of his client testimonials, visit http://joshuaconklinsmartleadz.org/jos hua-conklin-smartleadz-testimonials