3. Neros CircusTraditional Site of Peters Execution in Rome
4. John 21:18-19Very truly, I tell you[, Peter], when you were young, you used to fasten your own belt and go wherever you wished. But when you grow old, you will stretch out your hands and someone else will fasten a belt around you and take you where you do not want to go.[Jesus] said this to indicate the kind of death by which [Peter] would glorify God.
5. According to Tradition Peter was Crucified Upside Down Michelangelo Merisi da Carravagio, Painted 1601
6. Cut Away of Three Levels. From Papal Altar, St. Peters Basilica and Levels Thereunder. Level of the Current Basilica Level of Grottos/Tombs of the Popes Chapel of Peter and Paul Level of the "Trophy"/Pre-Constantinian Necropolis Level of Grave of Peter
7. Model of the Original "Trophy" in FirstSt. Peters Basilica Built by Constantine
8. Chapel of Peter and Paul(Directly Beneath Papal Altar)
9. Berninis Canopy Over Papal Altar
10. Papal Altar Over Chapel of Peter and Paul
11. You are Peter and on This Rock I will build my Churchand the Gates of Hadeswill not prevail against it. I give to you the keys to the Kingdom of the Heavens.And whatever you bind on earth,will be bound in Heaven.And whatever you loose on earth,will be loosed in Heaven.
12. Bronze Statue of St. PeterIn St. Peters Basilica, The Vatican By Touching or Kissing his Toe The Faithful Have Almost Rubbed It Off
13. The Body of Christ
14. The Church is Built On the Blood of the Martyrs St. Peter, St. Paul,Crucified Upside Beheaded Down