Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is everything you ever imagined the Alps to be comes to life and it doesn’t disappoint. Awe-inspiring vistas of towering peaks carved by snow and ice, the tinkling of cowbells in lush flower strewn meadows, wooden chalets with carved balconies and window-boxes full of flowers along with the spectacle grand massif, in all its glory. You will be in the midst of green fields and rhododendron forests, at a comfortable altitude, that does not demand extreme altitude acclimatization.
Text of Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) Trekking 14 Days
1. ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP TREK PRICE: 01ST OCTOBER 2014 TO 31ST DECEMBER 2015! GROUP SIZE TOUR COST ON TWIN SHARING REMARKS 02-03 People in a group USD 920.00 per person No comments 04-10 People in a group USD 880.00 per person No comments 11-15 People in a group USD 860.00 per person Free for 1 tour leaders 16-20 People in a group USD 820.00 per person Free for 1 tour leaders 21-30 People in a group USD 800.00 per person Free for 2 tour leaders 30 Plus People in a group USD 750.00 per person Free for 2 tour leaders ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP TREK 14 DAYS "Annapurna Base Camp (a trek in sync with ecological beauty at its best) Trekking in the shadows of the Annapurna Annapurna Base Camp 4210m View from Poon Hill 3180m
2. OUR SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP: OUR SERVICES EXCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DURING THE TRIP: 1. All ground transportations by private vehicle including airport transfers 2. Two nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu 3. Two nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Pokhara 4. Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek 5. Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek 6. One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, assistance guides, require porters (We assign a porter between two clients) their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff 7. Nepal Hiking Team duffle bag, trekking map, T-shirt, and trip achievement certificate 8. Half day Kathmandu valley sightseeing tours including all entrance fees, tour guide and transport 9. Annapurna conservation permit fee 10. Comprehensive First aid medical kit 11. TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit) 12. Government taxes & office service charge DAY BY DAY ITINEARIES: 1. Meals not specified in the 'Meal Inclusions' in the itinerary' 2. Travel insurance 3. International airfare 4. Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.) 5. Drinks (eg. Tea/coffee, Drinking water, coke, Fanta etc), snacks and other personal expenses 6. Hot shower during the trek 7. Personal trekking equipments 8. Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers DAY 01: ARRIVE AT TRIBHUWAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (TIA) KATHMANDU You will be welcomed by our staff and transferred to your hotel. Our airport representative will explain the program upon arrival. Overnight at hotel, welcome dinner included.
3. DAY 02: KATHMANDU TO POKHARA (910M) 6 HRS DRIVE After breakfast, we set off to Pokhara, the second largest city of Nepal. The Scenery along the road is dramatic and you will see the river, valleys, cascading rice terraces and rocky gorges. Upon arrival, check in hotel, in the evening, you may enjoy leisure boating on the scenic Fewa Lake and see the reflection of the Mount Machhapuchhre and Annapurna Range on the crystal clear water of the Lake. Overnight at hotel, breakfast, lunch and dinner included. DAY 03: DRIVE NAYA PUL (NEW BRIDGE), TREK TO TIKHE DHUNGA (1495M) 5 HRS WALK We begin our trek at Nayapul, driving to the road head. After 15- minutes short walk along the bank of the Modi Khola, we reach Birethanti (1065m) a large village that has many shops & teahouses. From there, the trail continues through the village. The trail follows the north bank of the Bhurungdi Khola. From there, the trail climbs steadily up the side of the valley to Hille at 1495m & after the short climb, we reach Tikhedhunga. Overnight at guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included. DAY 04: TREK TO GHOREPANI (2850M) 7 HRS WALK We move on towards the steep climb to Ulleri, a large Magar village at an altitude of 2,070m. The trail ascends more gently from this point, through fine forests of oak and rhododendrons towards Banthanti at 2,250m. Then we trek towards Nangethanti at 2,460m. After an hour walk we arrive at Ghorepani (2,840m). Overnight at guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included. DAY 05: HIKING TO POONHILL - BACK TO GHOREPANI, AND TREK TO TADAPANI 7 HRS This morning, we will get up early in the morning, and go for hiking to Poon Hill. From here you will see superb view of sunrise, and panoramic view of Himalayas, including Mt. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna South, Fishtail, and so on. After visiting Poonhill, we will come back to Ghorepani, have a hot breakfast, and continue walking to Tadapani. Overnight at guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
4. DAY 06: TREK TO CHHOMRONG (2020M) 5 HRS The day starts with a steep downhill. Leaving Tadapani, we will descend steeply through forests and then the trail eases as we reach Gurung which is the village of the Gurung people. Overnight at guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included. DAY 07: TREK TO DOVAN (2600M) 5 HRS Today the trail drops down to the Chhomrong Khola & again we continue climbing to Khuldighar at 2380m, where there is an ACAP Check post; after, the trek is a continuous descent to Dovan. Overnight at guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included. DAY 08: TREK TO DEURALI (3200M) 4 HRS WALK The day begins with the climb through bamboo, then rhododendron forests to Dovan, the Himalayan Hotel and on to Hinko at 3020m. The accommodation will be in Deurali, on the ridge above Hinko & is the stretch of trail that is most subject to avalanche. Overnight at guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included. DAY 09: TREK TO ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP (4210M) 5 WALK Today the trail climbs on past the Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700m) (which isnt really a base camp since climbing the mountain is not permitted) to the Annapurna Base Camp. Since, it is totally surrounded by mountain. This area is known as the Annapurna Sanctuary. You can either end the day at Machhapuchhre Base Camp or trek two hours on to Annapurna Base Camp. There, you will view the mountain scenery which is even more spectacular. Overnight at guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
5. NEPAL HIKING TEAM G. P. O. BOX NO.: 5596, Kathmandu, Nepal. Phone: 00 977 1-4389212 Mobile: 00 977 9851058678, 9851058667 Ganga/Ganga) E-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype: nepal-trekking Website: www.nepalhikingteam.com Sightseeing tours of world heritage in Kathmandu DAY 10: TREK BACK TO BAMBOO (2345M) - 6 HRS We follow the same trail down today the trail drops by 1,700m to the bank of Modi Khola to Bamboo at 2,345m. Overnight at guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included. DAY 11: TREK TO JHINU HOT SPRING (1,780M) - 5 HRS We follow the same trail until Chhomrong. Once we have passed Khuldighar there is an experimental sheep farm, the trail continues through rhododendron and bamboo fields. From Chhomrong the trail descends very steeply to the Jhinu hot spring, where you can bathe in natural hot springs. Overnight at hotel, breakfast, lunch and dinner included. Day 12: TREK TO NAYAPUL AND DRIVE TO POKHARA 5 HRS WALK, 1 HRS DRIVE From Jhinu hot springs we walk at the right side of Modi Khola for 5 hrs to Birethanti which can be considered one of the best and the most relaxing walks of the entire trek. We reach Nayapul then an hour drive will take us back to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel, breakfast, lunch and dinner included. Day 13: Approx 6 hours drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to your accommodation. Overnight at hotel, breakfast, lunch and farewell dinner included. DAY 14: SIGHTSEEING TOURS/FAREWELL After breakfast, Sightseeing tours of world heritage sites in Kathmandu includes: Kathmandu Darbar square and Swayambhunath Temple and approx 3 hours before the scheduled flight a representative from Nepal Hiking Team will take you to the airport. Breakfast and lunch included. OUR CONTACT INFORMATION