1. USEFUL EDITING TIPS FOR OPTIMIZING IMAGES FOR THE WEB
2. In ecommerce, images play a dominant role in conveying information about the product. Rather than relying plainly on text, an ecommerce website uses a combination of both images and text. The images used on such platforms undergo a process known as website image optimization for effectively implementing it on a site
3. Optimizing the images will prepare them for use in ecommerce and standardize them for usage with the requirements of any ecommerce platforms. Besides, optimized images will load much faster and display appropriately when accessed using any device
4. Web Optimized Images
5. A professional image clipping service focuses on optimizing the images for a website before it is actually used on one. They use industry- standard imaging software like Photoshop to alter several key properties of the image and thus make it web friendly. The following are some image editing tips for optimizing the images.
6. Straighten the Image Straightening of the image is needed since it can appear tilted or unlevel due to improper positioning of the camera. The measure tool in Photoshop can be used to determine whether the image is unlevel. It can then be leveled using any tool by rotating the image and then placing it at the right position by aligning it with the rulers.
7. Crop Unused Portions Another important tip while optimizing images for the web is to crop out any of the additional or unwanted areas. The presence of vacant or unused areas in the image can make it look unappealing. The Crop tool in Photoshop can be used to select any such unwanted areas. This will become highlighted, which can then be used to crop out the unused portions of the image.
8. Crop Unused Portions
9. Change the Background Changing the background is an important process in optimizing images for ecommerce platforms. For this, a clipping path process is used to mark the objects or background that is to be removed. The Pen tool in Photoshop can be used to highlight the specific portions of an image for separating it from the background
10. Apply Reflection or Drop Shadow Applying reflection or drop shadow can help improve the appearance of the image as it provides a sense of depth and originality to it. There are various tools in Photoshop like the Feather tool that can be used to create shadow effects. Additionally, the length, sharpness, and balance of the shadow need to be well considered in order to make the image look attractive.
11. Resizing and Saving Resizing the image is necessary if a website has particular criteria regarding the size of the image. It can be done easily in Photoshop, by going to Image Size and then entering the required dimensions. Moreover, it is important to save the image in the Save for Web and Device format, which actually reduces the file size, thereby making it optimized for the webpage
12. THANKS!! FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT US ON www.photoeditingindia.com MAIL US O N Info@photoeditingindia.com