Are you looking for new ways to promote your app outside of social and app store optimization? Read how you can get partners and publishers to sell your app for you. What's best is that you only have to pay when you earn revenue. Learn how to set up an affiliate program for your mobile app!
1. Affiliate Marketingfor Apps
2. David Vogelpohldavid@tapfiremobile.com
4. What is AffiliateMarketing?
5. Merchants payPublishers forreferringCustomers
6. Types of MerchantsEcommerceSubscriptionsEmail List BuildersBusiness to BusinessApp Developers
7. Types of PublishersWebmastersEmail BroadcastersArbitragersPartnersBloggersApp Developers
8. An Affiliate Platformis software used totrack & rewardreferrals
9. Affiliate Program PlatformsHome GrownServer SoftwareSoftware-as-a-ServiceAffiliate Networks
10. Home GrownServer SoftwareSoftware-as-a-ServiceAffiliate NetworksOS NetworkMobile Affiliate Platforms
11. Limited control andvisibility on where andhow your ads appear1. Blind affiliate networks
12. Limited control andvisibility, but on betterproperties2. Premium blind networks
13. No control over affiliate approvalsNo special commissionsNo action commissionsExposed to all apps, music, etc.3. iTunes / App Storegoo.gl/49QFT
14. 4044. Google Play
15. Things arepretty badfor appdevelopers
16. Whats the mainproblem with thesesolutions?
17. You cant start arelationship with youraffiliates
18. Relationships are the keyto affiliate marketing
19. Enter The 2013Revolutionin App Affiliate Marketing