This was a short presentation I did for the Social Media Breakfasts up here in Maine. Focused on the importance of having a strategy before committing to social media.
1. FLYTE SCHOOL Social Media Breakfast: Strategies Rich Brooks flyte new media http://www.flyte.biz http://www.flyteblog.com http://ickr.com/photos/booleansplit http://twitter.com/therichbrooks http://ickr.com/photos/wili
2. SOCIAL MEDIA
3. HOLISTIC WEB MARKETING Attraction Retention Conversion Measurement http://www.ickr.com/photos/myklroventine/
4. EFFECTIVE SOCIAL MEDIA What are your goals for 2010? What strategies will get you there? What tactics will you need to use? Execution... Measurement...
5. GO WHERE YOUR PROSPECTS ARE
6. SOCIAL NETWORKS BY GENDER
9. FACEBOOK ADS
10. EDUCATE/ESTABLISH CREDIBILITY
11. EDUCATE/ESTABLISH CREDIBILITY
12. MARKETING EVENTS
13. HOW TO BUILD AN AUDIENCE Complete your profile Upload your contacts Build organically Provide value http://www.ickr.com/photos/sharif/
14. THANK YOU Rich Brooks yte new media 136 Commercial St., Ste 201 Portland, ME 04101 http://www.yte.biz http://www.yteblog.com http://twitter.com/therichbrooks