ASAD SCIENCE ACADEMY Name:___________ Class 9 th Test session (2014-15) English(T13) F.L.P. Marks65 Time: 100 minutes Q1= Write any five short answers of the following. (10) 3.Why did the nurse disagree with the doctor’s point of view? Q2= Translate into Urdu. (05) Sometime I have thought that it would be an excellent rule to live each day as if we should die tomorrow. Such an attitude would emphasize sharply the values of life. We should live each day with gentleness, vigour and a keenness of appreciation which is often lost when time stretches before us in the constant panorama of more days and months and years to come. Q4= Write a letter to your brother and tell him importance of science subjects. (10) Q5= Write the summary of the poem Daffodils. (05) Q6= Translate in to English and also change the voice. (10) i. ں می ے پن ا ی ئ ھا ب ے س ار ی پ ا رت ک وں۔% ہShut the door. ii. ھاری م ت م ی, پ ے ک ی, لار ھ ک اں% ہ ک ں؟۔4 ی% ہHe bought five video films. iii. ہ ی دار دکات ا ی, ھٹ گ مال ا چ یB پ ے۔% ہThis school does not teach novels. iv. ا ی ک ب ی ر غ ی م دL ا ل کO ش م ے س ر ر گ رس ب ا رت ک ے؟% ہShe will sing a song. v. ی ت ن ح م ب ل طا م عل عام ن ا ل ص حا ں ی ر ک ے۔ گHe will be punished by his teacher. Q7= Read the following passage and answer the following questions given at the end. 10 One day a girl found a coin. It rolled away before her broom when she was sweeping the yard, and fell with a little clatter against the wall. She ran and picked it up. Some one had dropped it while crossing the yard and perhaps had not even troubled to look for it. It was worth little. But is seemed a whole fortune to her, who never had anything of her own before. She rubbed it clean on the sleeve of her blue cotton jacket and put it into her pocket. QUESTIONS 1. What did the girl find? 2. When did she find it?3. How had the coin been dropped there?4. What was the worth of the

English T13

Embed Size (px)

DESCRIPTION

ENGLISH GUESS 9TH,10TH

Citation preview

ASAD SCIENCE ACADEMY

Name:___________

Class 9th

Test session (2014-15)

English(T13)

F.L.P. Marks65 Time: 100 minutesQ1= Write any five short answers of the following. (10)

3.Why did the nurse disagree with the doctors point of view?Q2= Translate into Urdu. (05)Sometime I have thought that it would be an excellent rule to live each day as if we should die tomorrow. Such an attitude would emphasize sharply the values of life. We should live each day with gentleness, vigour and a keenness of appreciation which is often lost when time stretches before us in the constant panorama of more days and months and years to come. Q4= Write a letter to your brother and tell him importance of science subjects. (10) Q5= Write the summary of the poem Daffodils. (05)

i. Q6= Translate in to English and also change the voice. (10) ii. Shut the door.

iii. He bought five video films.

iv. This school does not teach novels.

v. She will sing a song.

vi. He will be punished by his teacher.

Q7= Read the following passage and answer the following questions given at the end. 10One day a girl found a coin. It rolled away before her broom when she was sweeping the yard, and fell with a little clatter against the wall. She ran and picked it up. Some one had dropped it while crossing the yard and perhaps had not even troubled to look for it. It was worth little. But is seemed a whole fortune to her, who never had anything of her own before. She rubbed it clean on the sleeve of her blue cotton jacket and put it into her pocket. QUESTIONS

1. What did the girl find? 2. When did she find it?3. How had the coin been dropped there?4. What was the worth of the corn?5. Why was it a whole fortune for her?6. How did she clean it? 7. What did she do after cleaning it? Q8=Makesentences. 5 Name:___________

Class 10th Test session (2014-15)English(T13)

F.L.P. Marks50 Time: 90 minutesQ1= Choose correct option(10). Q2= Write an essay on any one of the following (15)Courtesy,Sports and games,My house OrParagraph on The teacher I like the best, Pakistan women, Girl guidesQ3= Translate into English. (10) Q4=Narration.(05)

Q5=Giveshortanswers(10)