Possessive Pronouns 3 26
Embed Size (px)
Text of Possessive Pronouns 3 26
- You know that acontraction is a shortened form of two words .
- An apostrophe () replaces any letters dropped when the words are combined.
- You can make contractions bycombining pronouns and the verbs am ,are ,is ,will ,would ,have ,has , andhad .
4. Hes He has Ive I have Wed We would Youll You will Ill I will/shall Theyre They are Youre You are Its It is Hes He is Im I am Contraction Pronoun + Verb Contractions with Pronouns 5.
- Notice that some contractions look the same but are formed fromdifferent words .
6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14.
- Complete the paper by describing Miss Hunters favorite things.
- Use apronoun contractionin each sentence.