Text of à¸à¸´à¸ˆà¸à¸£à¸£à¸à¸§à¸±à¸™à¹€à¸”à¹‡à¸+200+dltvp6+55t2eng...
1. English Speaking Year 2012
2. Playing in the playground Having lots of fun Playing in the playground Good for everyone Laughing in the sunshine Do it every day Playing in the playground Lots of games to play Skipping in the playground Playing football too Playing with a toy car Lots of things to do Laughing in the sunshine Do it every day Playing in the playground Lots of games to play
3. Swinging in the playground Going down the slide Spinning on a roundabout What a dizzy ride Laughing in the sunshine Do it every day Playing in the playground Lots of games to play
4. On the second Saturday of January, the Thai people celebrate Children's Day by taking their children out to have fun. Children are considered as the most valuable resource of the country. Children are the future of the nation, if the children are intelligent, the country will be prosperous."
5. "On Children's Day, I went to Ancient City with my friends. My father drove the car for us around the park. We saw lots of interesting Thai buildings. There was a waterfall with a lot of rocks. I climbed on the rocks with my friends and took a lot of pictures. We ate lunch at the floating market. I ate noodles with beef. It tasted so good.
6. We went home at about 3.00 p.m. I didn't want to go home. I liked it there so much. I want to go there again." went drove saw go drive see was climbed took go climb take ate tasted didn1t (did not) go drive don1t (do not) liked like