Match the festival with the month.
1. King Birthday. a. January
2. New Years day. b. February
3. Song-Krans day. c. April
4. Queens Birthday. d. August
5. Valentines Day. e. December
6. eata. weekb. walkc. playd. bread
7. listena. riceb. ridec. lived. nice
8. feela. teab. getc. helpd. child
9. jumpa. humanb. rubbishc. comed. now
10. singa. niceb. binc. signd. eight
Food&Drink Father Mother Thomas Tom Jenny
Rice and eggs
11. Which sentence is incorrect? a. Everybody likes rice
and eggs.b.Thomas and Tom like
orange juice.c. Father likes coffee but
other dont.d. Jenny likes hamburger
but she doesnt like bread.
12. Who doesnt like hamburger? a. Tom.b. Jenny.c. Thomas.d. Mother.
Choose the best answer
13. My uncle is a .He looks after peoples teeth.
a. dentist b. teacherc. nursed. engineer
14. Wipa is a------.She uses a computer.a. waitressb. secretary c. studentd. postman
15. He sends the letter.Who is he?a. Soldier.b. Post man. c. Police man.d. Carpenter
16. Lisa : He works in a pet shop.What does he do?
Ann : .. a. He is a doctor.b. He is a manager.c. He is a vet.d. He is a monk.
17.She sells in the department store. Who is she?
a. Fruit seller.b. Banker.c. Clerk.d. Shopkeeper
18.Suda and Mana are friends. Suda got the first prize in English Contest.
What should Mana say to Suda?
a. Good luck. b. Congratulations. c. It0s nice to meet you. d. You0re welcome.
19.Nick :Thank you for your help.Mary :
a. Good night. b. Dont worry. c. Youre welcome. d. See you tomorrow.
20. At the office.A : Hello! Is that 081-9321715?B : Yes, it is.A : , please? B : Yes, Im speaking.
a. Is that Tim b. Can I talk to B c. Can I give a message d. Whats your telephone number