Text of Tradition and Culture+dltvp6+195+55t2eng p06 f47-4page
1. Tradition and Culture Thai people s the simple way of life.
2. Tradition Culture !" # Tradition of Thailand
4. The Ghost Tradition Phi Ta Khon Buffalo Racing Tradition
5. Bamboo Dance Thai Wedding Ceremony Kala Dance The Kala Dance comes from the southern part of Thailand. The Ploughing Ceremony
6. Thai Culture Thai Language Thai Clothes
7. Walking Standing Sitting Salutations Arts and crafts In Thailand Thai Music
8. Thai dramatic arts Thai Sports Thai houses Special Day of Thailand What is the special day in the each of month?
9. Father s Day is in December. Mother s Day is in August. New Year s Day is in 888... Children s Day is in 888... Valentine s Day is in 888... Songkran Festival Day is in 8.. Loy Krathong Day is in 888. Ha-ha-ha Happy are we, All the other children and the teacher and me, But now our day is o-ver and we are going home Good bye, Good bye, and we are going home.