1. LUMINARY LABS WWW.LUMINARY-LABS.COM @LUMINARYLABS HEALTH DATAPALOOZA 2015 YOUVE COME A LONG WAY, BABY
2. The movement is old enough to invoke nostalgia over the meetings at the NIH, the year it poured at the zoo 01 Palooza grows up
3. Main stage demos have evolved from data viz exercises to viable solutions. 02 Bring on the apps
4. Many early health data advocates from government have landed in the private sector, and many are now running startups. 03 Where are they now?
5. Aneesh Chopra Co-Founder & EVP, Hunch Analytics Former CTO of the United States Aman Bhandari Executive Director, Data Science & Insights at Merck Former Senior Advisor to the CTO of the United States Farzad Mostashari Co-Founder & CEO, Aledade Former National Coordinator for HIT at HHS Sachin Jain Chief Medical Officer, CareMore Health System Former Sr. Advisor to the Administrator of Medicare and Medicaid Services Rebecca M. Coelius Director of Health, Code for America Former Medical Officer for Innovation, ONC Office of Science and Technology at HHS Aaron McKethan President, RxAnte Former Director, Beacon Communities at Office of National Coordinator for HIT Thomas Tsang Chief Medical Officer, Merck Healthcare Services and Solutions Former Innovation Advisor, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation Aryana Kalid VP Healthcare Services Strategy, CVS Health Former Chief of Staff, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
6. For the first time, USAs HHS and the UKs NHS are working together on health data and IT partnerships. 04 Open data besties
7. The elders are now in draft mode, recruiting top talent for a new tour of duty. 05 Introducing: the Recruiter-in-Chief
8. Consumers are called upon to demand their data. 06 #getmyhealthdata
9. Its time to stop developing for the healthiest & wealthiest. 07 Data for the people
10. You should fly commercial more often. Esther Dyson, on the subject of healthcare, to a venture capitalist.
11. The open data movement is bi- partisan. Or is it? whisper some attendees. 08 2016 will be telling
12. While Health Datapalooza has grown up, the humor has not. And that is a good thing. 09 #Nerdprom
13. HHS embraces external innovation partnerships, putting impact first. 10 This must be a public/private effort