1. The Business of Personal Training Best Practices www.brentdarden.com
2. The E U R O P E A N H E A LT H C L U B R E P O R T S i ze a n d S c o p e o f t h e F i t n e s s I n d u st r y I N T E R N AT I O N A L H E A LT H , R A C Q U E T & S P O R T S C L U B A S S O C I AT I O N
3. Make time to work on the business not just in the business.
4. Competition is more fierce than ever!
5. Determine your destination & set direction.
6. Session Objectives: Best Practices of Prolific Personal Training! I. II. III. IV. V. VI. VII. VIII. Business Model Priority Featured Marketing Team Concept Professional Trainers Continuing Education Systematic Approach Accountability Measures Growth Opportunity
7. I. Business Model Priority Personal Training
8. I. Business Model Priority Facility Design
9. I. Business Model Priority Facility Design
10. I. Business Model Priority Equipment Selection
11. II. Featured Marketing Internal and External Marketing efforts should feature Personal Training.
12. II. Featured Marketing Key Strategies of New Member / Client Acquisition: Be Assumptive Feature the Benefits Encourage the Experience Proactive Scheduling Incentive Pricing
13. II. Featured Marketing Member Experience Manager 2008 Nova 7 Marketing Initiative: Member Experience Manager Matchmaker